i wake up to ethan sleeping peacefully next to me. i quietly get out of bed, making sure not to wake him before walking out of the room. i close the door carefully and walk downstairs. everyone else awake.

"y/n" cooper looks over at me, a small smile on his face. everyone looks over at me. "i have to be somewhere" i mumble, looking at the ground awkwardly.

"where?" cooper questions, standing up. he walks towards me as i play with my rings nervously. "i left my phone in louis's room last night" i look up at him. chase snickering in the background but i ignore him.

"ethan can take you" cooper gives me a smirk and i roll my eyes. "i have to go now" i beg and he sighs, grabbing his keys from the table.

"be quick" he speaks as i grab his keys, practically running out the door. i get into his car, speeding away.

ethan's p.o.v

my eyes slowly adjust to the light streaming through the window, giving me time to realise i'm alone in y/ns room. i sigh, sitting up. it gives me a chance to look around her room, seeing some new photos of her and dylan on the wall. two photos catch my eyes and i get up, walking over.

the first photo, dylan and y/n are at the beach, laying down on towels. y/ns lips against his cheek as he smiles at the camera. the second one of louis and y/n. louis kissing y/n on the cheek before a football game, louis in his uniform. they both look happy, really happy. a pit of jealousy fills my stomach as i stare at the photos.

i sigh before walking out of the room and downstairs, seeing everyone but y/n. "morning e" grayson says as i walk into the living room.

"morning everyone" i sit down on the couch tiredly. "where did y/n go?" i ask confused, slightly concerned.

"she went to pick up her phone. she left it at the party last night" cooper informs me, taking a bite of the apple in his hand. i nod, leaning back on the couch.

i watch as the guys verse in video games, occasionally laughing at how stupid they can be as i wait for y/n to return.

y/n's p.o.v

"you are an angel" i kiss louis's cheek multiple times, giving him a tight hug and he laughs. "don't stress it" he smiles at me. we walk out of his room, me shoving my phone into my back pocket.

"so how did it go?" he asks and i shrug, "i got sick and fell asleep. that's about it" he nods as he walks me back to coopers car.

"well if you need me. you can text me now" he gives me his signature smile and i nod, a smile tugging at my lips.

"i'll see you around louis" i get into the car, starting it. "see you around y/n" he taps the car door twice before walking back instead.

i arrive back at home, parking the car before walking back into the door. i walk into the living room, freezing when i notice that ethan is awake in sitting in front of me.

"here are your keys" i say awkwardly, jiggling coopers keys around. "kitchen counter" he gives me a soft smile, "there's breakfast for you too" he adds as i walk into the kitchen.

"thank you" i say gratefully. i place the keys on the hook, hearing footsteps behind me as i walk over to the fridge.

i look over, seeing ethan standing there. i grab my drink out of the fridge, closing it before turning around to face him.

"can we start again?" his voice is stern, trying to make sure i know exactly what he is saying.

it takes me a second, my eyes scanning his face as i think. i nod my head, trying to think of a word to say.

"i think that might be a good idea" the words fall into place, the corners of his mouth tugging upstairs.

"hi i'm ethan" he says cheekily, my heart skipping a beat.

"y/n" i smile lightly.

-

HOLY MOLY
this book is officially over. it's been a long ride and i just wanted to say i'm so thankful for all of you whom have been here for the whole book.

i love you all xx