VERY SHORT CHAPTER. FILLER CHAPTER

we arrive at the house after dropping clayton off, ethan not liking clayton at all. they help me inside and upstairs, i don't say anything to anyone as i help myself into my bathroom.

i clean off my face, debating whether to hop into the shower. i decide not to, not knowing what to do about the bandages around my stomach.

i help myself out of the bathroom and over to my bed as ethan walks back into the room. "woah wait!" he speaks, rushing to my side to help me. "i'm fine eth" i say quietly as i lay down, his eyes following me.

--

i wake up to ethan sleeping beside me, quiet soft snores leaving his body. i look around, seeing my phone on the counter and i reach for it. a sharp pain shoots through my body and i groan, just reaching my phone before the pain becomes too much.

the bedroom door slowly opens and i'm faced with grayson as he holds medication and a water bottle in his hand.

he walks over, "i went to the pharmacy and got the strongest pain killers they had. i hope it helps" he gives me a soft caring smile and i smile.

"thank you gray. i'll pay you back" i say as he passes the pills to me. "you don't have to. its okay" he speaks as i swallow the pills. he passes me the water bottle and i thank him.

"is he still sleeping?" he asks and i nod, taking a sip of the water. he shakes his head, a silly smile on his face.

"did anything happen when i was gone?" the words spill out of my mouth without me even thinking. grayson looks at me confused. "no.. we just tried to find you" he speaks honestly and i nod.

"isn't it funny.. how i've been kidnapped twice.." i continue and he gives me a look. "it's not funny. what ethan did was fucked yo. real fucked up" he speaks, a serious tone in his voice and i look at him.

"i'm just saying." i say quietly and he sighs. "i know" he replies before getting back up.

"well froy and aaron are trying to cook breakfast. so if it turns out any good i will bring you some" he says, causing some to chuckle. "thanks gray" i respond before he leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

a few minutes later ethan wakes up. "good morning sleepy head" i say softly, running my fingers through his hair.

"how are you feeling?" he asks and i shrug. "don't worry about me. i'll be okay" i try to reassure him and he sighs.

"grayson is going to bring us breakfast" i say and he looks at me, a light smile tugging at his lips. "sounds good" he speaks and i smile.