𝔼𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍

"where the fuck is she?" i ask aggressively, hitting the palm of my hand against the steering wheel. "i.. i don't know man..." froy says quietly, a small sigh leaving his lips.

i shake my head, annoyed at myself for letting her go out by herself. everything bad that could be happening to her going through my mind.

we arrive back at home after driving around for almost two hours. i walk inside after everyone, practically slamming the door shut behind me.

"we will find her ethan. no mater how much it takes" grayson tries to reassure me, my whole stomach feeling sick.

"does she have her phone?" aaron asks and i nod. "location?" he adds and we all sit around my phone as i go onto snapchat, the only possible way i can find her location.

her bitmoji pops up at an abandoned building, around 30 minutes from here. my heart sinks as i realise she was most likely kidnapped.

"we can't go there ethan! that's the stupid fucking gang area." aaron stands up. i roll my eyes. "do you like stating the obvious or something?" i snap, he goes silent and i look back down at my phone.

"we have to get to her" i mumble. grayson stands up. "look.. it's really late. i don't want to say this because i want to get her back too but you need to sleep. your mind will work better in the morning and then we will come up with a plan" he pats my shoulder twice. i hesitate but slowly agree, knowing that i will be able to think straight in the morning.

we all stand up and make our way to our rooms, not speaking another word.

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍

the sound of a door opening wakes me up, my eyes opening to find that the room is slightly brighter, giving me the chance to finally look around. but i don't, being too busy staring at the guy in front of me.

"i got you breakfast" he says quietly, shutting the door behind him. i look down at his hands. starbucks??

"can't you just help me get out of here?" i beg, a loud sigh leaving his lips. "i wish. honestly." he says seriously.

"sit down" i mumble quietly. he grabs a chair, placing it in front of me and he sits down. his bright blue eyes looking into mine.

"tell me about yourself" i say, my eyebrow raising slightly as he bites his lip. he looks down for a second before his eyes move back to mine.

"well uh.. i'm 21.. i.. i'm part of a gang. they make me do shit i don't want to otherwise they will hurt my family." his voice shakes a little.

"i have a dog?" he says, his tone coming off as a question. "she's cute. i love her. she's been mine since i was around 17. she's my everything right now" his voice goes a little quiet as he sighs.

"you should sneak her in.." he looks at me, a small smile forming on his lips. "if you want me to" he says and i smile widely, something i haven't done in a while.

"please. i haven't had a dog in years. one of the guys i live with is allergic to fur so we can't have any pets" i say and he nods.

"tomorrow" he starts, "i'll bring my pup" he smiles at me, causing me to give a smile back.

-

short chapter sorry. i'm on holidays and have been really busy.