𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘
sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

- three days later -

it's been a few days since i found the little room. the guys have been acting suspicious ever since, which has been creeping me out.

the whole house now has a weird atmosphere, a creepy erie vibe that i hate. i try to stay out of the house as much as possible, even if that makes me look extremely suspicious.

it's around 8 pm and i'm walking back home from my walk around the neighbourhood, wanting to get an excuse for not being inside the house.

i feel someone staring at me and turn my head, peering into the darkness. no one. i roll my eyes, thinking that it is probably me being paranoid.

i continue walking, picking up my pace slightly as the feeling of being watched continues.

a hand wraps around my mouth, forcing me to let out a scream which comes out as muffled. i try to kick them but they hold onto me.

"HELP!" i scream, only to be muffled by their hand. "shut up whore" the deep voice whispers into my ear, sending chills down my spine.

tears blur my vision as i slowly start giving up, realising no one is going to help me. "good girl" they speak. "you're coming with me. we're going to have a great time" he wraps a bandanna around my mouth, gagging me so i can't speak. he wraps duct tap around my wrists, holding them together.

he shoves me into the back of his van. i finally get a look at him, a black mask covering his face. he wraps a bag around my head, tying it before slamming the doors shut.

my breathing starts getting heavier as i let myself cry, painful sobs leaving my mouth. "help me" i whimper.

my eyes adjust to the room i'm in, my ankles and wrists strapped to the chair. i wriggle around, letting of a groan and whimper.

a figure comes into view. "help me please!" i beg and they rush over, they start untying the ropes before letting out a loud devilish laugh.

"you dumb slut. no one is going to help you now" they speak and i realise it's the same guy from before. he looks around my age, his hair blonde. his piercing blue eyes.

"fuck you!" i scream loudly and he laughs, shaking his head as he stands up.

"you're mine now" he whispers in my ear before walking out of the room. i look around, seeing a window close to the roof. i let out a pained sob.