𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 シ

𝔼𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍

i wander downstairs, noticing that y/n hasn't came to bed yet. i spot the guys on the couch and wander over.

"hey has y/n came home yet?" i question. they all look over at me, the 'i honestly haven't even been paying attention' look on all of their faces.

"how long ago did she go for a walk?" chase asks and i look over at the old clock on the wall. "about an hour ago.. i think" i say, my tone coming off as a question unintentionally.

"call her" grayson suggest, sitting up straight, his elbows leaning against his thighs and i nod, grabbing my phone from the pocket of my sweat pants.

i click on her contact. it rings, rings and rings. no answer. i call again, my heart started to race and an uneasy feeling fills my stomach as she doesn't answer any of my calls.

"she's not picking up" i look over at the guys sitting in front of me. "i'll text emma" grayson says, leaning over to grab his phone from the coffee table.

"dude relax, shes probably fine" froy tries to reassure me but everything bad that could be happening to her comes to mind. he notices the look on my face change and stands up.

"let's go for a drive. she normally doesn't leave the neighbourhood or even the block so she has to be walking around here" he says, throwing his keys up in the air. i agree.

"look eth. aaron and i will go in my car. you go with chase and froy. i'll text you if emma replies" grayson says and we all hurry out of the house, piling into the two cars.

i drive around, our eyes searching everywhere in the dark. the night making it hard to see but we try our best. my phone dings and chase grabs it.

"she's not with emma" he says nervously and i feel myself clench my jaw, looking around. "she has to be out here somewhere" i mumble to myself, trying to be hopeful. maybe she went a different way or she stopped somewhere to sit down and relax. maybe she was thinking too much and needed to calm down somewhere.

"keep looking" i say, driving at a low speed.

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍

my eyes scan the dark room, wishing that someone would just randomly find me. like something out of a movie. the damsel in distress being saved by a knight in shining amour.

the door to the room opens and i look over, seeing the same guy walk in. i look down at my lap, not wanting to even look at him.

"cheer up buttercup." he says as he makes his way over to me, holding a plate and cup in his hands.

"let me go. please" i breathe out, he places the plate and cup down. his thumb softly grabbing my chin, lifting my face up. we make eye contact, my heart rate starting to get faster as i stare into his blue eyes.

"shit umm.." he mumbles, pulling his eyes away from mine. he looks away, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"this wasn't my choice okay? i didn't want to have to do this. my... my boss is a horrible monster and i'm just a stupid teenager. i'm so sorry. i promise i'll try to get you out of here" he whispers, my eyebrows furrowing.

"how can i believe you?" i question, a sigh leaving his lips as he nods. "i understand if you don't believe me, i wouldn't either but i swear on my life i'm telling the truth. just eat. you're not even supposed to get food. i snuck this in" he unties my hands before rushing out of the room. the door locking behind him.

i stare at the food in front of me, not knowing what to do, or even if i should give him a chance.