ethan's p.o.v

i wake up, looking around to notice that we all fell asleep in coopers living room. the front door opens and my head snaps in that direction, seeing four adults walk in.

"who are you and why are you in my living room?!" a lady yells, waking everyone else up. cooper looks over, a shocked look forming on his face.

"these are my guys. they came over last night" he speaks and she nods, calming down. "hang on. boy come here!" cooper's dad glares at him.

cooper gets up quickly and walks to his dad. he says something that i can't hear and cooper sighs, shaking his head as if to end the conversation.

i look over at grayson and he shrugs, yawning.

y/n's p.o.v

i wake up to dylan looking out the window. "morning asshole" i say tiredly and he turns around to face me.

"the twins are still at your house" he speaks, ignoring the words that came out of my mouth. i jump up, walking over to his window.

ethan's car in the driveway as well as coopers. "you have got to be kidding me" i groan. "you can just stay here" he says and i thank him.

dylan's phone dings and he reaches for it, unplugging it for the charger. "your parents want us over to have breakfast" he sighs and i grab my phone.

i text cooper, my heart beating out of my chest. "they said that cooper has guests and they think it will be easier for all of us to have breakfast together" he continues.

y/n:
can you get the twins out of the house?

cooper:
i've tried, dad is forcing them to stay for breakfast and now they are saying that dylan is coming over for breakfast.

cooper:
i told them that my friends can't know about you being home because they think you are still in australia.

y/n:
so what? we come over? i can just wear dylan's clothes and cover my face

cooper:
do that, you can be his new girlfriend.

y/n:
they're going to know it's me

cooper:
i'll make sure they won't, just style your hair different or something.

"do you have hair dye" i look at dylan seriously and he raises his eyebrow. "i have the dark blue hair dye"

"i'm guessing i'm dying your hair" he chuckles and i nod. "we have time right?" i ask and he nods.

we walk into the bathroom and grab a towel. i take off dylan's hoodie, not wanting to get anything on it and wrap the towel around my shoulders.

he grabs the dye from the drawer and starts dying my hair as i zone out.

"now you just got to wash it out" he brings me out of my daydream and i sigh, getting up. we both walk over to his shower and wash whatever is left over out.

"it honestly looks really good y/n" he says honestly as we both look in the mirror. it does look good.

i put the hoodie on, pulling the hood over my head. i put on my shoes and we walk over, hand in hand.

"are you sure you want to do this?" i question and he nods as he knocks on the door.

"of course. it will be okay. just act super shy because you don't know anyone" he reassures me as the door opens, being faced with cooper.

"hey this is katherine. my girlfriend" dylan introduces me, a smile forming on coopers face.

"hi i'm cooper" he plays along and i give him a little smile. "dylan's parents and our parents know you are acting as dylan's girlfriend and not as yourself by the way. it took a lot of explaining but they finally got their head around it"

"well come in" he steps out the way and we walk inside, my hands starting to shake. dylan obviously notices i'm nervous and wraps his arm around me.

"it's okay. cooper and i won't let them know it's you" he whispers in my ear and i cover my face more.

we walk into the living room where everyone is and i keep my eyes on the ground, my head down. dylan wraps his arm tighter around me and i relax a little.

"you're here finally. took you long enough" dylan's dad jokes. "sorry, had to try to get this one to walk up to the door"

"they're going to notice" i whisper and he sighs, looking over at cooper for help. "let me show you were everything is??" he offers and i nod, following him upstairs.

"they are going to notice. this is stupid. it's obvious" i mumble to him as he leads me to the bathroom. i hear footsteps behind us as well as a voice.

"yo i want to introduce myself" ethan says from behind us, coopers eyes dart to ethan, a kinda worried look in them. i nod and turn around to face ethan, keeping my head down.

"you're a shy one aren't you" he speaks softly. "i guess you could say that" i whisper softly.

"i'm ethan" he introduces himself, causing my stomach to start doing flips.

"katherine. dylan's girlfriend" i whisper, the words slipping from my lips easily. "well you don't have to be nervous around us.. we are nice people" i can tell there is a soft smile on his face and i nod.

"thank you" i glance up at him, seeing his eyes meet with mine. "y/n?" he asks shocked, my eyebrows furrowing confused as i look back down.

"i'm sorry. um i need to talk to him. the bathroom is there if you need it" cooper rushes and i nod, sliding into the bathroom. i lock the door before grabbing my phone.

y/n:
i think he knows

dylan:
his friends and grayson are a little weirded out

y/n:
should i just come clean?

dylan:
no. then you'll leave again. schools tomorrow so they won't be able to get you

y/n:
okay

i sigh and walk out of the bathroom and downstairs, i sit down next to dylan, glancing up as ethan and cooper walk back in.

"so has anyone seen y/n?" my dad asks confused and cooper gives him a look. "she's still in australia" cooper says through gritted teeth.

i try not to let out a laugh at how this plan has gone horribly wrong in a matter of minutes.

"she's in australia?" froy asks confused, causing my eyes to pin on him. his eyes move to mine and we make eye contact.

"she left for australia after she was kidnapped. she's been there for almost a year i think" my mom speaks and froys eyes move from mine to ethan's.

"they think she's in australia" grayson mumbles to ethan, my eyebrow raising a little.

well at least they don't think it's me? right?