"y/n wake up" i groan, weakly pushing the person away from me. they let out a sigh of relief and i open my eyes slowly, seeing clay hovering over me. butterflies swarm my stomach as i stare up at him.

"i thought you wouldn't wake up" he whispers quietly, his face close to mine, his hot breath falling against my cheek.

"i'm.. i'm awake" i stutter, watching as his eyes look around my face, landing on my lips. my heart heart speeds up a little.

"uh-" i chuckle nervously, biting my lip. "i'm sorry.." he gets off me, sitting on the floor next to me. i sit up slowly, he clears his throat.

𝔼𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍

"so at around 10, we are going to drive to the building, park in the trees over here-" i point to the side of the map. "behind the big rock that will cover us" i state, the guys nodding, following along to what i'm saying.

"and then we will wait a few minutes, to make sure no one followed us or anything. aaron, grayson will go to the front, look around. they will give us a signal if it is clear then we will all head to the back and right side of the building. find a way in" i sigh, "and then try to get y/n out as quickly as possible without anyone seeing or knowing"

"are we ready?" grayson asks and we all agree. we change into all black. chase grabs a backpack full of flashlights, weapons and whatever else they packed.

we rush to the car, piling in. i speed down the street and towards the location, the whole car silent.

"over there" grayson points at the rock that we found. i pull over, slowly driving the car behind the rock, out of sight. we get out and grab our stuff.

"give us a signal if it's clear" i state, grayson and aaron nodding before sneaking off into the distance.

we sit around in silence, staring at the ground as we wait for them to come back. my phone vibrates in my hand and i look at it.

grayson - all clear. we're waiting near the right side of the building. be quick.

"all clear. let's go" i speak up and we start making our way to the building. we spot grayson opening a window and we climb in.

i look down the hall, seeing light under a door. i point towards it and chase nods. i slowly start walking towards it, the guys following.

"3...2...1" i say before kicking the door open. we look around.

"who the fuck are you?!" a guy stands up, a stern serious look taking over his face. i glance to the side of him, seeing y/n sitting there.

"ethan!" she gasps, the guy looking back at her. "let her go" chase says sternly. i look over at froy and grayson. they nod and grayson starts walking towards y/n.

the guy steps in front of him, pushing him backwards. "leave! all of you!" he says loudly. "please" y/n looks at the guy. the guy swings at grayson. "STOP!" y/n yells and i look over at her.