VERY SHORT CHAPTER SORRY

(trigger warning)
𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍

"wake up!" i gasp, sitting up. clayton falls backwards, landing in front of me. i look around, seeing no ethan and i feel my heart sink. it was a dream.

"you okay?" he asks and i move away from him, feeling tears starting to prick my eyes. my back hits the wall behind me and i flinch.

"i want to go home" i say, trying not to cry. he sighs, nodding. "i know you do" he speaks and i shake my head. "you don't understand.. i can't be here anymore." i break down, amy cries turning into sobs as i bring my knees to my chest.

"my boss leaves for a business trip tomorrow. i'll get you out. i promise" he reassures me and i nod.

"i'll go get you some water" he says and i thank him quietly before he walks out of the room.

𝔼𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍

we arrive at the abandoned building, not really having a plan at all. i grab the hand gun from the glove box, my stomach filling with nerves, hating the feeling of holding a gun.

we get out of the car, looking around. "are you guys ready?" i ask, everyone giving me the same look. "ready as we will ever be" chase says, taking a deep breath.

"i think we should come up with a plan.. so that if something happens we know what to do" grayson speaks quickly. we all exchange looks before nodding.

"if we see someone coming we shoot." aaron says in a slight joking matter. i roll my eyes. "but honestly though, ethan you will be okay with shooting someone if you have to" froy speaks and i think about it for a second.

"yeah" i clear my throat, trying to push the butterflies back down. feeling like my stomach is going to spill from my mouth.

a tree branch snaps behind us, everyone snapping in that direction. a figure comes running towards us. without hesitation i shoot, the person letting out a whimper before freezing. they're hand shakily moves to their stomach.

my heart sinks as i get a clearer look at the figure in front of us. i drop the gun as the person breaths of heavily.

"Y/N" i scream as the person falls to their knees, clenching their stomach in their hand, their head down staring at the floor.