"where's cooper?" i ask frantically, reaching over the bed to grab my shirt. louis stares at me, his face showing he is worried.

"he's trying to find ethan. where are you?" i stand up, practically throwing my shirt on as i look over at louis.

"upstairs. second hallway. very last door on your left" he sits up and i hear dylan say something to someone.

"cooper and i are on our way. stay put. don't leave the room" he hangs up. "what's going on?!" louis asks worried and i sigh.

"the guy. he's apparently coming to get me." he stands up. "if he comes to the door. hide in the bathroom or closet." he speaks and i nod. i wrap my arms around his waist, his wrapping around my shoulders.

"i'm sorry for ruining your party" i mumble into his shirt, a scoff leaving his lips. "you didn't ruin anything." he rubs my back.

there's a loud knocking at the door, my heart falling to my stomach as my head snaps to the door. "you go get it." i whisper before grabbing my drink, running to his bathroom. i close the door quietly before locking it.

i turn my phone on silent as i hear the door open. "where is she?" ethan asks loudly and i cover my mouth, leaning against the wall.

"who?" louis asks dumbfounded, causing me to almost let out a laugh. "y/n" ethan states sternly.

"she's not with me man. i've been up here alone. paranoid someone is going to try to fuck on my bed" louis says in a calm matter.

"don't bullshit me" ethan says and i can tell he is glaring. "i'm not. she could have gone home for all i know"

there's a thud and i let out a small gasp, silence filling the whole upstairs. "YO WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" louis shouts and there's another thud.

"both of you stop!" grayson yells before silence yet again. the bedroom door closes and i hear footsteps. i slowly open the door, pecking my head through.

someone grabs onto my arm and i let out a small yell as i get pulled out of the bathroom. grayson. "i'm so sorry y/n" louis apologises but i ignore what he is saying.

"grayson" i look up at him. "what the fuck are you doing?" he glares at me and i shake my head. "not now. not here" i beg.

"what were you thinking?!" he yells as someone tries to open the door. "louis go" i look over at him, he gives me a look, not wanting to leave me.

"i'll be fine i promise. go." i try to reassure him and he sighs, hesitantly leaving the room, closing the door behind him before whoever is out there can get in.

i look back over at grayson, seeing him staring at me in disbelief. "how could you do that? how could you do that to ethan? how could you do that to me?!" hurt pours out of his voice and i shake my head.

"i..i don't know. i just needed to get away. you two need a better life and i feel like i'm a reminded of everything that has happened. ethan shouldn't love me." i spill everything out and he sighs.

"you crushed him y/n" his voice lowers as he sits on the edge of louis's bed. "and i'm sorry. i really am. but if i see him again, he's going to force me to come back and i can't. i just can't" i sit next to him.