"here's the plan" cooper speaks as he paces around back in forth. dylan, cooper and i are in the living room. an hour until everyone is supposed to arrive so we can go to the party together.

"you two are going to go early. when you get there, do whatever you want and i'll text you when we are leaving. if you spot anyone apart from me, walk in the opposite direction" he says and i nod, looking down at my clothes. high waisted black ripped shorts with a black bikini top.

it's a pool party, which everyone found out last minute because the location got changed. now it's at the most popular guy, louis lockwood's house. he's rich, of course and has a literal mansion.

funny enough, i'm not a plus two anymore. i'm a plus one. louis invited me himself, wanting me to go with him. i obviously said yes, if the hottest, most popular guy at school wants to go somewhere with you. you go.

"what if they see y/n?" dylan asks, causing me to snap out of my louis day dream. "we spilt and do the same thing i did with emma." i say softly and they both agree. i put on a red top, tying it into a knot above my belly button.

the room goes quiet and i look over at the clock hanging on the wall. "we should get going" i announce, standing up. i fix my shorts, grabbing my phone. right on time, my phone dings saying the uber is here.

"text us" i give cooper a small smile before walking out of the house with dylan, getting into uber.

we arrive at the party and walk inside, my eyes searching for louis whole dylan wraps his arm around me protectively.

"you need to find louis" he shouts over the loud music and i look up at him, nodding my head. he lets go of me and we exchange looks before i walk away.

i see a group of the football players all standing outside and start making my way over there.

"THERE SHE IS!" louis shouts happily from behind me, causing eyes to land on us as i spin around on my heels. he walks up to me, a smile on his face.

"hello to you too" i give him a smile, wrapping my arms around his neck. his arms snake around my waist, a group of cheers and whistles coming from most guys.

i bite my lip, looking up at louis. him already looking down at me. "didn't think you would show up" he speaks, his voice making my heart speed up for some reason.

"why wouldn't i show up. you practically begged me to" i tease, my right eyebrow raising. a smile shines on his face, his eyes rolling playfully at my comment. a small chuckle leaves his lips.

"well i'm glad you're here. even if i 'begged you'" his tone changes to sarcasm when he says 'begged you' causing a stupid little laugh to leave my lips as i run my fingers through the back of his hair.

his hand moves down to my ass and i shake my head. "hands up lockwood" i glare at him, a smirk forming on his lips.

"sorry princess" he slides his hand back up. princess. the word causes my stomach to drop at the thought of the pet name. the one that ethan always called me.

"woah hey," he snaps me out of it, his hand a strand of hair behind my hair. "did i do something wrong?" his eyebrows furrowing concerned and i sigh, shaking my head in response.

"no you didn't. i'm sorry. i don't know what happened there" i apologise and he nods.

"how about we go get a drink" he suggests and i nod. "lead the way" i give him a smile, a smirk appearing on his face.

his hand touches mine before intertwining our fingers in one smooth motion, strangely making butterflies form in my stomach. he knows what he is doing.