"this is a thing now?" i ask as we sit down in the all so familiar diner, in the exact booth we sat in the one time we came here.

"i guess so" grayson says smiling causing a smile to tug on my lips. i love this place, i really do. it's just got some crazy memories.

"can we go to the beach after?" i ask and ethan looks at me weirdly. "at 10pm?" he asks and i nod smiling. "like last timeeee" i say, earning a chuckle from a few of the guys.

"why are you acting like a child?" ethan asks amused and i glare at him, pouting. "i'm not!" i defend myself, causing everyone to let out a small amused laugh.

"you so are!" he laughs and i glare at him. "i'm not!" i argue and he laughs even more. "shut up" i groan, taking a sip of the drink i got.

the topic changes pretty quickly, which i obviously don't mind. we sit for around an hour, eating and talking before we decide to leave.

we all shuffle into the car, a sigh leaving my lips knowing we probably won't go to the beach. "did anyone bring a swimsuit?" grayson says and i look at him confused. "oh i did" chase speaks up, holding a huge bag with everyone's swimmers in it.

"you didn't!" i say excitedly, earning a laugh from chase as he nods. "i did" he smiles.

we arrive at the beach pretty quickly and we all make our way out of the car. "ladies first" ethan says passing me the bag and i get back into the car, closing the door.

i strip of my clothes and get into my bikini, placing my clothes in the back of the car. i get out and pass the bag to aaron.

everyone gets changed one by one as i look at the beach, seeing how peaceful it is.

a strong grip wraps around my waist, picking me up and i squeal. ethan chuckles as he runs towards the water, holding me over his shoulder.

"put me downnn" i squeal, trying to get out of his grip and all he does is laugh. "okay" he says before dropping me into the deep water. i get up, moving the hair out of my face as i glare at him.

"you're going to regret that" i say and he raises his eyebrow, testing me. "oh really?" he says and i charge at him, he lets out a scream and starts running back towards the guys who are standing in the sand watching. he trips over his own feet, landing in the sand and he pulls me down on top of him, causing me to straddle him.

he leans up to kiss me and i throw sand in his face, "suck it bitch!" i say loudly, rolling off of him and onto the sand. i get up, walking over to the guys where i get a high five from pretty much everyone.

"skinny dipping anyone?" grayson asks and i look at him weirdly, a half-smile half-smirk forming on my face. "i'm in" i say and he high fives me again.

"ummm what" ethan walks over and i look at him. "you are going skinny dipping" i say and he shakes his head. "it's cold" he groans and i raise my eyebrow at him. "whelp guess you are gonna have to stay out here" i say, i turn around, facing away from the guys and i pull off my bikini, earning a cheer from chase as i run into the water, loud giggles leaving my mouth.

"Y/N!!" ethan shouts as i get to the really deep water, where it gets to my shoulders and i smile widely. "oh come on. don't be a pussy" i shout back.

"your turn ethan!" aaron teases and ethan rolls his eyes, he slips off his swim shorts and runs into the water.

-

this is short and it sucks dick. sorry