Chapter 19

Mari" Sliva called.

She looked at him over her shoulder, "it's the other way"

Mari pouted, stopping before changing direction. "Well, it's not like I live here"

~~~

Mari actually manged to get out of the Zoldyck residence without resorting to breaking any windows. On the contrary a butler had popped up telling her he had been order to escort her out and to the butler house, where the rest of the group where.

"Gon! Plus Leorio and kurapika!" she heard the similar voice of killua shout as she entered the building.

"Are we after thoughts?" she heard Leorio moan as Gon and killua started to exchange stories.

She grinned sneaking forwards, going ahead of the butler and into the room. She appeared behind the boys much to anyone's surprised and crushed them in a bear hug, spinning them around. "MARI!" the group yelled as she laughed. "Where did you disappear off to!?!"

"Aww killua, still adorable as always" she smirked as she stopped spinning.

"Mari put us down" pouted killua, a slight blush spread across his face.

"Sure" she smiled, instantly dropping the pair. They landed softly on their feet, Gon grinning at her, while killua frowned slightly. She leaned over the pair frowned slightly arms crossed over her chest taking a good look at the pairs faces. "Really Gon? You look a mess, you been playing without me? That's not fair!"

The boy in question scratched the back on his head a cheesy grin on his face, "sorry,"

"It's alright kiddo" she stated rustling the boys hair.

"Mari! Where did go disappeared off to?!" Leorio yelled concern written across his face.

Aw the cutie she thought smugly, a smirk on her face. "Just went for a wander, no need to get your nickers in twist"

"We better go, before mother changes her mind" killua commented off handily, giving Mari a vary look.

They fell into step behind the others who were happily talking, cheerful at seeing killua again.

"What did you do?" Asked a suspicious killua.

"Nothing much really I did go for a wander, just didn't mention that it was in your house." She saw his eyes widen for a Mili-second before returning to normal as she continued. "You have a really nice house by the way" she grinned.

Gon bounded over dragging killua away from her. She smiled at the sliver haired boy, he looked over a shoulder having a look that said their conversation wasn't over with. She giggled to herself, she wouldn't dream on it - she still hadn't to show him the pictures she found.

All for her entertainment.

His reactions where too cute to miss.

The group successfully made their way to the town, without an indecent. Which was surprising considering who they were.

"What do you have to do?" Mari zooned back too to the conversation; interested as killua asked Gon.

"Well, first thank the people who helped me, I'm going to try and contact Kaito. I want to give him back what he lost..." he paused hands in pockets as he went to take something out, "and most important for me."