Chapter 54

The group turned to the font, tsezugera stood in front of them all, giving the group a pointed (slightly scared) look.

"Now that I have all of your attention, let's begin"

~~~

Mari, lance, Gon and killua walked down the steps of the manor into a basements filled to the brim with game console and computers. Tsezugera stood before them before giving the group a run down on the in's and outs on the contract and how to enter the game.

Mari vaguely listened, a bored expression plastered on her face as she listened to the man drone on and on. Why couldn't they get on with this already?

Finally lots were taken, herself being the last out of the group to go into the game.

"mari!" gons voice called out as she stepped into the open plains of greed island. Having listened though the women talk about the game and how to play. She was sort of interested yet at the same time... she would rather destroy her enemies first then maybe complete it later.

She had all the time in the world.

Before her stood lance gon and killua. All waiting on her before the group began the game, even though the group was soon to be spilt. She grinned giving the group the thumbs up, "why did you wait? You and killua can go off on your adventure!"

"We wanted to see you before we leave" the small boy grinned.

"Aww, such cuties!" Mari cooed dragging both boys into a big hug, despite killua subtle protests the boys hugged back, "remember give us a shout if you need anything sweethearts!"

The group waved goodbye, split off in two different directions, "do you know where they would be?" she asked lanced.

He gave her a deadpanned look as he stopped still, "seriously?" the brunette smirked, but kept walking forwards as lance ran to catch up. With a sigh he ran a hand though messy hair, "probably somewhere quite out of the way? But that could be anywhere on this island..."

"We better start looking now wont we? Top to bottom or bottom to top?"

"Well we started going south soo bottom to top" lance nodded.

The sibling shared a grinned, before vanishing as they sprinted to the southernmost point of the island.

Both was unsure how long they spent searching for something that shows signs of the twins and these new recruits. The pair currently resting, taking time to relax by a large lake in the middle of woodland.

"This is a needle in the haystack" moaned lance.

"What you had a better idea?" Mari countered laying down on the grass as silence greeted her.

The two there were looking for were twins, called Gaheris and Gewain. Thought most called them the twins as the pair was never apart. "We could.... Use the rules of the game"

"hm?" she hummed not fully understanding.

"Remember what that guy said? About the game," lance commented getting his book to appear before flicking to the back were the names of those you have meet appeared. "We look at these, if their names are there we use a card – accompany on I think to take us to them"

Mari nodded in understand, "how do we know there are the correct people?"

"I will check using my nen...." Lance explained with a sigh.