Epilogue

The women sat, curled up the comfy chair eyes down cased to the phone in her hands as the fire roared in the heath. The room was cosy, had everything you need to survived and to keep you entertained. In the corner sat a computer its screen dead, followed by many seats covered in blankets and pillows (including the one she was sat on), with doors leading into other sections of the house. The little cottage like house would have been popular, cute even if it wasn't for the strange location. The women lifted her head, brown hair shifting over her shoulder as she senses life slowing making it towards her little house.

A small smile made its way onto her mouth as she uncurled herself like a cat and stepping towards the doorway. Opening the wooden door let a gush of frozen wind rush inside the warm room, taking a step onto the rocky outcrop the wooden door closed shut behind her, blocking the cold chill from blowing out the roaring fire.

The man looked down towards his comrade, one was beside him looking equally as cold. Equally as tried and battered by the elements and the environment the mountain had thrown at them. but the monstrous mountain had yet to be conquered... The end was near he could fell it. He glanced few the foggy haze that had settled on the dwindling group - other comrade was a few 50m below them, slowly struggling up the rocky, icily mountain side.

He glanced up, spotting a wide snowy ledge. They had started out of 10 people. 10 to conquer the throat of the world. The tallest mountain in the world, taller than the tree of world and also unclimbable. No one had been able to each the stop of the throat, until their group. But 10 had dropped to 3, most having stopped and headed back down under half way up. He sighed, glanced towards his partner who was breathing harder. Glancing back at the ledge he nodded, if it was big enough, they could rest there, regained their strength better that clinging on the side of the mountain for dear life.

With a grunt he slowly began to climb, his breath growing harder as he felt his chest constrict the higher, he when, with one gloved hand on the snowy ledge he pulled himself up, eyes widening in shock.

Was he dead? Was the lack of oxygen getting to his head at the sight before him?

His eyes drifted upwards, black boots, followed by leggings and a red hoddie... the kind you wore in the streets not on a mountain edge, confused eyes drifted to the scene behind the strange illusion. A little cottage built into the side of the mountain. "hello there~" a voice purred snapping him out of his surprised.

"wh-how? What?" the man muttered in confusion.

The women smiled, "well this is a surprised~" she purred blue eyes glowing, "not many people make it up this far. You look like a dead man walking"

The man partner popped up beside him a shocked look confusion mirroring his face as he took in the sight.

"how many are you? "

"t-three?" the man spluttered.

The women cocked her head like she was listening to something in the eerily quiet fog, "hmm, you better come in or they will eat you"

"e-eat u-us?" he shivered.

"they always love the taste of human flesh" she sniggered, and pair felt the fog descend on them, they could feel the movement in the shadows, catching the sight of wings creatures. The brunette leant down gripping the pair by their bag straps pulling them completely onto the snowy outcrop. "now come of in before you get eaten, they won't come near you if I'm here"

She pulled them towards the doorway, opening the door, "be careful its warm in there~" she purred.

"Wait where are you going?"