Chapter 42

She gripped his arm before dragging him into the bed, she got comfortable, wrapping an arm around his waist as leading her head on his shoulder. "If you tried and kill me, I will murder you by the way"

Hisoka chuckled, wrapping his arms around the petite figure. Slender figures stoked her hair softly. Sending her off into a dreamless sleep.

~~~

She awoke in the early hours of the morning. She cracked a lid watching the sleeping face of Hisoka though her messy hair. She shifted burying her face further into the man's chest, it seems she could sleep if there was another being next to her. Would it work with a pet? She couldn't always sleep with Hisoka or illumi... and thought she didn't want to admit it, her body needs to sleep.

She wanted to test it out, but at the same time she didn't want to re-live that incident. She sighed, the breathing out though her nose opting to go back to sleep, only for her thoughts to be interrupted by her phone ringing.

She lifted her head glaring at the phone, who was phoning her? Hisoka cracked open an eye lid, before waving her to get it. She shook her head before crawling out of the covers to the basted phone. "Hello?" she answered.

"Hello, it this Mari?"

"depends whose asking" she responded monotone, taking her place back under the covers laying on her font in a playful manner, "we would like you to come in you're a job, last night at the auction murder we apprehended one of the murders, a troupe member"

Hearing that she eyed Hisoka before putting it on speaker, "and you need me because?"

"We would like you to torture information out of him. So far nothing has work and a partner commended you,"

She thought for a moment before shrugging, "I'm on a tight schedule send me the location and I will be right over"

"Of course"

She hung up, before changing back into her jumpsuit. In one hand her phone in the other that heels. She turned to Hisoka, "you coming?"

"I have something to do~" the red head purred.

"Fine then"

Walking back into the room full of spiders, "by the way, I found the caveman~" she purred. Nobu was on her first.

"Where is he?" the man growled angrily.

"Well why don't you follow and find out?" she smirked, "I just been asked to torture him for information~"

The room was listen, "and you're telling us why?" asked feitan who glared at her.

"It's in my best interest" she shrugged turning away from the troupe.

She didn't bother to hide her presence as she walked through town to the location. Humming she skipped along, looking at her phone as she read thought the messages, something being a freelancer and running an underground business at the same time was hard.

She came apron the building, and entered through the glass doors. "Mari, correct?" a male voice stated, the same one from the phone.

"Depends whose asking"

"The names Dalzollene, it was one of my guards of the Nostrade family who caught the murder"

Mari nodded, and listened as the man spoke, not really caring about what the man was actually saying. The followed behind the man, ignoring some of the looks she got. Well she still was in her clubbing clothes and she was carrying shoes. She would be more surprised if she didn't get looks.