Chapter 52

Gon and killua settled down on either side hugging the female torso before they too slipped into sleep, neither noticing the small smile gracing the half demons features.

~~~

(Warming lemon ahead)

Mari was in her penthouse all on her own, Leorio having to go back studying after his break. Gon and killua were off with lance testing their nen out after training to be stronger for the greed island test. Leaving Mari all alone in the penthouse cuddling the black furred teddy bear. Her arms wrapped around its neck while a leg curled around in; her brown curls spread out on the bed behind. Her face peaceful in sleep, a peace that was about to be disturbed.

Mari drifted into consciousness as she felt someone stroke her hair softly, "it's rare to see you show affection~" a familiar voice purred as the bed dipped on her other side.

"You're just hissy at being the last to find out about her heritage" another voice spoke in monotone.

The bed dipped further around her as something pulled at her hair. "Well, I thought I was the favourite. She's even using my present"

"She's wearing my clothes"

"Kuroro totally my favourite" she teased, her voice husky from sleep. Her blue eyes opened slowly taking in the image of illumi stoking her head by his lap and the red haired of Hisoka who had a strand of her hair wrapped around one of his slender fingers.

Both males frowned at the waking figure. "I should go back of kill the broken toy" Hisoka muttered. While illumi just glared at her a smirk tugging at the corner of her lips.

"Now" she purred still not moving from her position cuddling the teddy. "What do I own the pleasure?"

"I remember a pretty little brunette offering a threesome~" Hisoka muttered into her ear.

"Oh my, I can't believe you managed to get him to agree" surprised flashed across her face before a frown settled, "darn it, I am way too sleepy for this...." She muttered.

She raised her head slightly a smirk playing on her lips, "why don't you two go at it, while I watch?" she suggested, blue hue glinting with mischief. "Promise I won't film it~"

"That's not fair we were going to see who would win" purred Hisoka.

She glanced toward illumi with a raised eyebrow, "too see whose better me or him"

She let out a short giggle, dropping her head back onto the bed, "sweetie, I am the better one of the three. I am a drug you just can't get enough of"

She missed the look the male exchanged above her smuggled the teddy closing her eyes. Two hands turned her head, tilting it backwards as a set of lips landed on her own in an upside down kiss. Illumi leaning over as their tongues dance over dominance, much to his pleasure he was slowly winning control.

While the two kissed, Hisoka moved. Slender fingers tracing up the females legs, he smirked seeing the goose bumps rise on her legs as he reach the hem of the oversized shirt. He started making circle motions, hand slowly drifting to the inside as the other moved the giant teddy to one side and out of the way.

Illumi broke the kiss a smirk tugging at his lips. "You tease" Mari whined, subconsciously opening herself up more.

"Well you're the drug~ we can't get enough of" Hisoka purred into her ear, coping her words. His breath on her neck causing a pleasurable shiver to run down her voice.