Chapter 53

"Yeah let's come back another time"

"Who wants food?"

Quickly the group of three left, darting out of the building, lance quickly sending Mari a text to let them known when she's finished.

~~~

Mari blinked wearily, her strength was finally back to full strength after so long of sleeping. She didn't move though enjoying the warmth from two of her favourite males. Hisoka and illumi. The pair slept on either side of her, strong arms wrapped around her keeping her in place.

A smile graced her lips as the memories of the night before raced through her head.

It dipped slightly as she thought of her predicament, she had hit another dead end on her quest. She had hoped that Elaine would reveal more but instead she got death threats and the facts there weren't 'here'....

What was the exact wording again?

Don't you understand, they're not here!

It's a game! You bitch I hope god gives you judgement! You should be begging for mercy

They're not in this world, bitch. That's all I was ever told, enjoy this stupid game, you going to hell

She sighed though her nose, nope, she hadn't a clue. But one thing was for sure – they were definitely on this planet. No one just disappears, maybe it was someone nen ability she mused, that makes then look like they disappeared, vanished into nothing....

She should ask Shal... He was a better hacker that her, maybe he would know something.

There she had a plan.

X-Time skip-X

She skipped into the spider base only to freeze at the sight before her. Blue hues widening in surprise at the sight before her. One moment feitan was sat there in front of a game console the next moment he had disappeared in a flash of light.

"What was that?" she muttered moving into the room.

"He really disappeared... I had some doubts but..." phinks muttered as the other member moved closer to the game console.

"What's that?" questioned Machi

"A video game, greed island" answered pinked, a cheeky grin spreading on his face, "wanna play? It'll kill soon time"

She watched hidden in the shadows as phinks also vanished in a flash of light. Thoughts spins as pieces clicked into place, now she needed more information. "Shal!" she jumped wrapping her arms around the blonde's neck, her head leaning on the boys shoulder.

"Yes Mari?"

"What can you tell me about that?" she asked pointing toward the game console.

"It's a game called greed island, live and death game for hunters. Though I believe it's for those who can use Nen." Shal exclaimed reading though the catalogue in his hands for the auction.

"Hmm" she eyed the machine, words reading though her head as she did so..

It's a game.

Stupid game.

There're not here.

Not in this world.

A grin spread wide across her face. It was worth a try if not it would provide some entertainment, plus she drag lance into it as well. She gave shal a quick peck on the cheek, "thanks~" she purred as the blushing blonde before running out of the crumbling building.