Chapter 40

She smiled slyly before taking her bag and disappearing out of the doorway, "if she interferes we will have to deal with her, if not leave her be. She may become an ally in the future" danchou stated slightly before returning to the book in his hands, Hisoka inwardly smirking.

Mari skated around the outside markets, a little sliver hair birdie had informed her that the pair were in town, trying to earn money. So a good place to start was in fact the markets to buy and sell stuff, after a little re-searching she had discovered the pair trying their hand at online buying and selling and seeing as how their were in the market area and offline she put it at a guest the pair was here.

Around her the market was booming with life, food stall here, fabrics stall here. The usually stuff really. She paused mid-step, hearing a familiar voice booming over the crowd, "Give me a little more discount!"

She smiled, Leorio. She moving over, she hid her presence in the growing audience. It seems Gon had gotten a new phone. A smirk formed as she following closely behind and the group walked, talking to one another. They had grown stronger... but as always they still had a long way to go.

She stepped closer before wrapping her arms around the two children. "Hey how are my boys doing?~" she sung, spinning the pair round while giving Leorio a quick wink.

"Mari!" Gon yelled, "We haven't seen you in ages, how have you been?"

"I'm great," she smirked putting the boys down, "however I heard that you have a phone"

"Yup! It's this one" he showed her the beetle looking phone, "killua has one to!" Gon stated as killua lifted his new phone for her to see.

Quickly she snatched the phones before turning around, heading in the direction the group was walking in. Head down she typed away, putting her number into the contacts, while she did the same to hers, which she had got back in the early hours of the morning.

"So what have you been up to?" asked killua a curious look on his face as she handed the devices back.

"A bit of this and a bit of that" she commented before turning to Leorio, "How's the path to becoming a doctor?" she questioned. While killua eyed her- keeping true to her promise at sending photos to the pair him was suspicious as to her location. As some of the photos looked to be inside her manor. And then the comment from milluki...

"Good! I'm currently taking a break then I need to get back for my exams" the man commented, listing off some of the findings while Mari nodded interested.

"ne ne~ Mari what are you doing now?"

"Now? Let I'm working sweetie" she stated, looking at the time on her phone, a few seconds till ShowTime.

All three turned to her, "doing what!?" they yelled, fearing for their lives.

She laughed, at their expressions. "Don't worry! I getting some info from some folks, speaking of which I need to press the button..."

"Button?" questioned Gon, while killua and Leorio exchanged glances.

They watched as the female took out a remote with a red button, screaming don't press. She smirked and pointed in a random direction before pressing the red switch. Less than a second passed before a boom could be heard. Smoke drifted up into the air as the sound of destruction made its way to them.

"How is that getting information!" yelled Leorio, his glasses falling off his face slightly.

"Simple, I left a trance" she pointed out, "they track it, come to me. While they interrogate me I find out what information they have and what they don't have, which is what the client wants. And don't worry Gon, no one was in that building..." she added at the boys paled expression. "..I think"