chapter 47

"No, but I can guess he's been itching to fight Mr. Lucifer~" she leant back in the room, bringing her legs up to curl herself into the seat. "Any more questions? This will be the only time I will give you the answers for free~" she purred a smirk forming on her face.

Mari looked towards the boys waiting for any questions they might have about her past. To receive nothing, she raised an eyebrow while resting her chin against a closed fist. She thought there might be something, someone on the ground who would ask questions concerning her abilities. She had finally created names for her Nen just for them in cased the boys ever ask.

Never mind, the questions will come to them eventfully – though it will cost them.

Mari sat up straighter, blue hue darting towards the doorway, is that? The boy's froze upon hearing the door creak open. "Mari-nee-san?" a young voice questioned.

"Kalluto!" she called, jumping out of her seat towards the young male dressed in a beautiful midnight kimono.

Killua sat there is shock. One, his younger brother stood in the doorway, and two he had called Mari, nee-san.... His check flushed red as he thought of the situation for himself calling Mari 'nee-san'.

"Eh? Kalluto? Isn't that your younger brother killua?" Gon asked with his head tilted.

"Did he just call her nee-san?" questioned Leorio, watching the pair in the doorway.

"He did," responded kurapika taking a sip of the cooling tea before him, the minty freshness invading his senses.

"Maybe you should call her nee-san, she's always good with kids" stated lance still stood behind the chair, his green hues glittered with mischief.

Killua went bright red, while Gon tilted his head innocently a board grin growing across his face, "ne~ne~ that's not a bad idea, I always wanted a sibling!"

Mari crutched in front of the young boy, "hey, sweetie how did you fine me?"

"Illumi-nii"

She nodded in understanding, "how long have you got for training?"

"A few hours, then nii-san needs me"

Mari nodded, before turning back to her younger boy. "Alright boys, I'm heading off~" she appeared behind gon and killua, wrapping her arms around the pair. "Keep me up to date and try not to get killed please~" killua blushed slightly at their closeness while kalluto glared at his sliver haired brother, a pout making its way onto his lips.

"Will do, mari-nee-san!" grinned Gon.

She smiled sweetly at the boy before appearing behind the older males pulling the pair into a hug before whispering into the blonde's ear. "Be careful pika~"

Kurapika nodded, his glance following the retweeting figure. Mari picked the boy up placing him on her hip as she chatted - Lance following the pair closely behind. The door shut closely behind the group, "look like you got some completion for her attention eh?" grinned Leorio pointing towards the door.

"Shut up" mumbled killua, pouting slightly as he sunk into the seat.

-Time skip-

It was half way through kalluto's training that Mari felt group being watched. The younger boy hadn't noticed but lance had, as soon as the presence came within a few miles he shuddered knowing exactly who is was and completely erased his nen to hide in plain sight.