Chapter 43

"So what is her actually abilities?" shalanrk asked his smiling direction towards the red head.

"You know," Hisoka looked up with a curious expression on his face, "I don't know. I have been asking that to myself since we first met"

~~

Mari decided she wanted to visit a certain blond while he was at work. She was bored and so far he was the only one she hadn't been able to meet up with. And after tracking him down with the help of the boys who informed her of his current place of work and a bit of searching on the web, she discovered that the blonde was currently being a hitman for the mafia....?

She wasn't sure whether that was completely accurate but never the less she stood into of the building which the next auction was going to been taken in. After the last fiasco the security had triple, armed men roamed not allowing anyone who didn't have passes entry.

How would she do this?

A smirked worked its way onto her lips as she merged into shadows, making her way to the backdoors of the building bypassing security with ease. Despite the increase in security...it was still terrible to many holes but what did she expect any better from the mafia? A little bit yes.

Spotting the servant entranced she waited little over ten minutes for someone to step out into the cold air. "Bad day?" she questioned calmly, starling the male.

"You with th-"

"Mafia? Yeah" she lied smoothly to the panic male, she gave him a small smile.

"Yeah bad day, chef sent me to cool off" he nodded breathing in deeply.

"What you struggling on?"

"This Coq au vin"

"Coq au vin? I haven't made that it a while, would you like some help?"

"You're a chef?" the male gave her a questioning look, she nodded. A small smile gracing her lips,

"No, chef wouldn't allow it"

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him" she pointed out with the tilt of her head, "five minutes, come back in five and it be sorted. Chef won't know a thing. Which station you on?"

"Six, but I still don't think..." The girl had already gone disappearing thought the doors as he finished his sentence, "...it's a good idea..." he breathed out in defeat.

Mari now in the form of the male chef, slipped into the steaming room making her way to station six working on the chicken braised in red wine, lardons and mushrooms also known as Coq au vin. Well, she worked on the part the chef outside was struggling on. She room weaving in out of the ovens and chefs towards the exit into the main dining area just as the real chef returned to his station. She took a plate form changing out of the chef uniform into that of a blonde waitress as she slipped though the double doors, no one taking much notice in her sudden change. Chef on one side, waitress on the other, in a smooth and fluid motion. She walked towards the designated table, plates balanced on her arms.

"One cassoulet and one mouclade charenatise. Anything else I can get you?" she spoke with a smile.

"No that with be all" she nodded before walking off, disappearing behind one of the many doors leading out of the room, acting completely natural about it.

She breathed out, her form returning to normal. Red hoody, brown hair, backpack but on her feet were knee high sock and a pair of red converse. She skipped along having found in simple to infiltrate the building. She could a servant stairwell up searching for the blonde, she paused spotting the auction catalog, curiosity getting the better of her she flicked though it looking for anything of interest.