Chapter 33

She put out her hand and the pair shook it.

Taking off her jumper, she slipped under the covers illumi soon joining her. Grinning Mari wrapped her arms around the males torso and placing her head on his shoulder, if she was doing this she might as well as get something out of it. She was right though illumi was very comfrey to cuddle. Illumi froze slightly before relaxing in the bed, a hand softly massaging her lower back as slowly the pair drifted to a dreamless sleep.

~~~

Mari opened her eyes, sight blurry. She didn't move feeling the heat of someone besides her, his strong arms wrapped around her waist and legs entangled with her own. It clicked – illumi and the memories from last night came to her.

She was shocked. She had slept and peacefully at that. The last time after that incident that she tried to sleep peacefully did not end well... and that was putting it nicely. After that incident sleep was plagued with horrors of an uncontrollable nature, yet here she was sleep peacefully next to illumi...

Her heart couldn't be fixed from that incident could it?

She shifted slightly, moving her head to look up at the sleeping figure of illumi. His face emotionless but peaceful. For a while she continued to watch him but something had to break the peaceful moment. Illumi blinked blurry eyes locking contact with females blue ones, "morning beautiful~" she purred not moving from her position. She could get used to this. Even if it wouldn't last.

"Morning"

The girl gave him a small smile before her grip tighten around his waist, "You sure are cuddly, I may have to kidnap you of a pillow~"

"I rather you didn't, let go. We have work to do"

"Make me" she gave him a determined look, not wanting to move from their current position.

"Mari, move" growled illumi.

She smirked, burying her head further into his chest, "nope" she stated popping the 'p'.

The male sighed, before grabbing her wrists and twisting their position, so that he was on top. Her hands pinned above her head and a leg in-between her own. "Why don't you like it rough~" she purred eyes glinting dangerously.

It was then illumi realised their current predicament and the fact both of them were only in underwear. He scowled, before sitting up, "aww~ don't leave me hanging"

"We have work to sort out, let's go"

She pouted before sitting up, an idea popping into her head, "but illumi I need some clean clothes~ lead me some will ya"

"fine" signed the male, before walking out the room in only his boxers, Mari followed not actually caring about her current clothing situation all the important bits were covered up which is what all that matter. And the fact she was currently checking illumi out from behind, she really should send Hisoka a picture he would love it~

Now the question remained, whose hotter Hisoka or illumi?

It turns out, illumi room was the door opposition her known, when she enquired about it the male muttered something about keeping an eye on her. The room was larger by a long shot but was surprisingly empty and plain, the only thing signalling life in the room, were a few photo frames and clothes piled out on a chair.

Illumi avoided eye contact while pointing to a set of drawers, "there should be something in there that will fit..."

He watched as she when though his drawers looking for something to fit, normally he wasn't interested in female and the only time in slept with them or played about was when a job required him to. But this female...