𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗

Slow updates, are you shocked? Sad? I'm sorry. I'm working the sad life of an adult but I've been planning new artwork so look out for some cool updates!

Who's fucking excited for the movie? I'm actually nervous lol.

✰♪✰♪✰♪✰

Peridot made sure everything was in check before presenting herself before her new dance team. Today, they would be learning their first routine for the tour Exiicution was having in a month. There was a list to mark: forms, announcements and plans, dances, and a small orientation. She had Greg, yes, but he was forgetful at times and she had a tiny organizing tick.

When she entered the room, two of the dancers made a small sound of excitement. She didn't mind, she ignored it. Amy and Pearl were in the front, rolling and giving a disappointed frown at the girls as she strode in.

"Good morning, ladies." Peridot spoke. "I need you to file some paperwork."

Greg and Topaz, Exiicution's bodyguard, followed her into the studio. Greg was holding a stack of papers and they sat at the table that was set next to the brick walls and a large speaker. After the forms were signed and papers were passed, Peridot sat on the plastic table, legs spread and not caring about professionalism.

"Before we start our first practice," she said in an Australian accent, hiding her true voice slightly, "I wanted to announce some things. But, before that, I wanted to learn a little bit about you."

"Oh! A perfect activity." Pearl clasped her hands together and smiled. "Everyone, let's sit in a circle!"

"Come on, P!" Amy groaned as Pearl and some dancers sat in a makeshift circle. Peridot gave a small disgusted look as well. "That's so lame."

Pearl gave her a pointed look and put a hand on her hip. Peridot shrugged and sat down. A few girls raced to sit next to her, it was embarrassing. Peridot pretended not to see and stifled a snort. To avoid any arguments, Amy huffed her comments and sat between her and her student to share a summery of her life.

Pearl gave instructions of this, so called, 'game'. The only two that didn't sit down to join were Greg and Topaz. "First, state your name and give us an interesting fact about yourself! For example, I would say, 'Hello, my name is Paula, but please call me Pearl. I've gotten that nickname from my birthstone. I, also, love reading.'" Pearl gave a smile at Amy, who gave a bored stare in return. "Your turn. Name and an fact."

"Amy. I love food."

Pearl gave a dramatic scoff. "Seriously? You can't give us anything more interesting?"

"Oh. Sorry." Amy cleared her throat and straightened her back. "Hello, I'm Amy. I love eating and dancing, but I hate having Pearl's foot up my ass."

The strawberry blonde gasped and was about to retort, but Peridot interrupted with a sweet smile that was gestured to the brunette who was seated next to Amy. "What's your name, sweetheart?"

The girl's breathing skipped, audibly. She was one of the girls who giggled at Peridot' s arrival. "My name is Jenny. Nothing really exciting about me besides the fact I now work for my favorite music artist and I drove my parents pizza car to get here."

Some of the group made a distasteful sound or rolled their eyes to the fact she was trying to suck up to the artist. Peridot almost scoffed. The flattery continued with each introduction. A couple of the dancers could've cared less about her fame but majority were 'fangirling' over working with their idol. Then, came the mysterious blue beauty with her own name on her tongue.