𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤

How was the movie, chumps? I haven't watched it yet. I recorded it so I'm watching it later tonight so I can have the whole tv to myself and so I can rewatch it tomorrow on my day off.

Also, I just realized this story is going to be a reallyyyyy slow burn for romance. I hope you're up for it. It's already chapter 8 and little has been going on. Chapter 10 should be good though.

Above is a video of a tour bus tour on what I base Exiicutions tour bus with changes. There's no shoe rack, not puppy friendly, only one bathroom in the middle and much more.

✰♪✰♪✰♪✰

Fuck. Of course, she's straight. Peridot mentally rolled her eyes. She didn't care, though. Nothing would have happened even if she was. Peridot wouldn't allow it. Why did I just agree to this? I don't have much money.

With a sigh, Peridot watched the girls gossip from a recliner in the tour bus. They had already set off to their first destination with much unneeded sadness. A few of the girls who weren't bunking in the same tour bus as the music artist complained and ordered Greg to rearrange sleeping arrangements, but things were already set. Besides, when Peridot showed up, they couldn't stay mad at him.

Peridot leaned back in her seat and scrolled through her phone. Nothing interesting was popping up so she switched to a private account, one where no one knew she was Exiicution. Still, nothing grabbed her attention, besides random rock facts from an account she followed.

Her eyes wandered across the bus, unintentionally landing on the blue haired girl. She was on her own cellphone, away from the other girls, leaning against the kitchen sink. Stress was etched on her features, much like the face she was making before Peridot and her had the talk. Knitted eyebrows and a deep frown with her eyes off into the distance.

Peridot decided to text Greg from the other bus: Hey, Grego. Call me whenever you get the chance and are alone.

Instead of Greg driving the tour bus of Peridots, he was bunked with Pearl and Amy with a few of the dancers. Topaz was the one that drove Peridots. Almost instantly, did she receive a call from her manager in regards to the text.

"Hey, Peridot." Greg whispered on the other side of the receiver. She almost couldn't hear his words with the roaring air conditioning and girls in the background. "Is everything alright?"

"I told you to call me when you weren't busy." Peridot responded, getting up from her seat and heading towards the secluded room at back of the bus. "And what are you doing looking at your phone and driving?"

It was inevitable that she passed Lapis in that small hallway. Without looking up and seeing her worrisome face, she instead caught a quick glance at her phone. She was on her contact list, with a bar popping up asking a sort of question with the word 'block'. There wasn't much to see, but without seeming like she was spying, Peridot flicked her head and listened to Greg.

"Amy saw the text and told me." Greg said in that laid back but panic induced tone. "I didn't want to leave you hanging."

By now, Peridot reached her room and locked the door behind her. Parting her ear from the phone, she swiftly pulled off the black ski mask and loved the cool blow of air that stung her warm face.

"I need you to make an abortion appointment for me." Peridot said, her American accent mixing into her words.

"What?" Greg shrieked from the other side. "Is there something you aren't telling me?"