𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕒

AHAHA hi. It's been 7 months and I've never been more stressed out in my life. So I'm goin gto try to relax and write because drawing ( my favorite hobby ) is adding on the stress. I probably won't be adding another chapter, I'm sorry.... I'm just uninterested in this story.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

✰♪✰♪✰♪✰

The second she had felt it, it vanished. The validation from the judges, the acceptance of her teammates, the happiness from where she stood on the stage.

Gone, instantly.

She was hoping she could wash away this numbness and anger with a cold shower, but she could only go skin deep. A burning bubble floated up her throat and she let out a choked sob. Here it was, her numbing cry.

The cries used to be once every week, but since Jasper's return, her anxiety flared exponentially.

She didn't try to hide the fact she was crying. She had experience with her cries in the small shower of the tour bus. Luckily, it echoed little, but with the dancers chatter and the booming televisions speakers, she was considered silent.

She wondered often now if the flashes of platinum blond hair was from a certain ex-abuser. However, as instantly as she saw them, they were gone. It had been months, nearly a year, since she had last seen Jasper. Had he just finally located her and was taunting her?

No, she may just be succumbing to hallucinations. However, what could be the cause of them? Could her brain be forming these to help keep her aware of the dangers around her?  Or maybe she was falling victim to the common signs of PTSD.

If these weren't hallucinations, there was no doubt in her mind Jasper couldn't track her down. He always claimed her as his, and if she weren't doing as he pleased... she didn't even want to imagine what he would do.

Once she found no more tears to shed, Lapis exited from the shower and made herself ready for the full night of tossing and turning. She had been the first to shower while the whole team was gossiping in the studio they were allowed to use for the competition. She had no interest in what they discussed and would very much rather stay away from anything that could emotionally hurt her right now.

Sometimes, she wished she had a new phone to scroll on. She reminded herself that she had to chuck her last one since Jasper would instantly trace her location. Thank the stars she thought ahead, but that didn't seem to do much now. In turn, it seemed to delay these forth coming events.

Lapis couldn't seem to focus as her eyes scanned the page of the only manga book she had brought with her. Knowing what was happening in the story, she turned the page, aimlessly, trying to keep her mind on something other than her worries.

A clatter against the doors window startled her, making her heart jump into her throat. She rose to her feet in an instance and readied herself to the exit hatch she had escaped from once. Her body shook despite the air conditioning not being turned on as she awaited to catch a glimpse of who was unlocking the buses only entrance.

Lapis let out a much needed breath when she noticed Peridots small figure and black mask who flicked the light of the bus on and put her hands on her hips.

"I came to inform you that we, as a team, are going for drinks to celebrate the victory of our first performance." Peridot stated, then sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck. "And to sort of relax from all the stress and unfortunate events we've been through. You're more than welcome to come."

The blue beauty crossed her arms, outweighing her options. A club did sound more fun than being stuck on a bus, alone and afraid. It also beat the haunting notion that someone might try to break in the bus and try something unfathomable to her. Besides, the unmistakable tingle of liquor on her lips made her excited to forget everything around her.