𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕪

I got an ass tat.

✰♪✰♪✰♪✰

"Why couldn't you make it to the set today, Exiicution?" The reporter asked as she stood next to the masked girl, beaming with false anticipation. She wore heavy makeup and large eyelashes that wanted to desperately fly away in the wind.

When the microphone was held under her chin, Exii spoke. "One of my tour bus's exploded. I had us go to the hospital to get checked for any major injuries."

A few people seemed to gather behind the cameraman to stare before they continued their way into the hospital. Some may have recognized her, but she wasn't paying complete attention to them or the news reporter. Her mind kept wandering back to how Lapis Lazuli was doing.

She had just been informed that she would need stitches on the pad of her foot from how deep a large shard of glass dug into her. Her burn was another case, as they needed to tend it with a special coating and many pain killers. Thankfully, due to Peridot cleaning her wounds, she wasn't on the verge of a serious infection.

"Oh, that's tragic." The news reporter frowned with fake sincerity. Her mood quickly changed to cheery as she continued with the interview she came here for. "Now, onto the topic of dancing. Are you nervous about the upcoming competition of Dancing in a Daze?"

Exiicution almost rolled her eyes. "No."

"Oh? Have you had any experience with dancing?"

"I have two amazing choreographers. I'm not worried." Exiicution shrugged and almost mumbled.

"What made you want to compete?"

Exiicution couldn't tell the watchers it was for promotion purposes and dropped popularity, so she replied with, "I thought it'd be fun and a great opportunity for my dancers.

The lady smiled, cheekily. "What made you want to create a dance team instead of competing alone?"

Exiicution crossed her arms. The air was bitter on her dry, crusted lips but her cheeks were warm with worry, annoyance, and her ski mask. Instead of answering, she just shrugged.

With an awkward cough of her throat and a twitchy smile, the interviewer asked, "I heard you have a big surprise awaiting all of us on the show. Can you give us any clue to what that may be?"

"Let's just say, you won't be seeing the mask anymore."

She gasped dramatically for the camera, clutching her microphone to her chest. She flicked her head to the live camera with wide, beady eyes. "Oh, I know I'm tuning in!" Before they completed their interview, she added, "Well, it was nice speaking to you, Exiicution. I'm assuming we'll see you at the Winter Gala?"

Exiicution almost stuttered as she forgot about the whole ball that she was invited to. She was requested to bring a date and wear formal attire as everyone lazily waltzed and posed for paparazzi. It was hard to get invited, but due to her plans in her career and Greg pulling strings, she was able to pass by.

"Uh, I—" Exii sputtered, not knowing what to say.

"Perfect!" The lady grinned and turned again to the cameramen, ending the interview. "I'm Crystal Waters and that's been this interview in Sneaky Peeky. Until next time!"