𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕒 𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕜

Fuck. I just realized I work the day the movie airs and I won't be home in time to watch the movieeee. I'm going to record it and watch it Tuesday, pray for me I don't get any spoilers.

✰♪✰♪✰♪✰

A weekend had passed and Peridot still got voices of concern. The girls were extra careful and stayed by her side just in case she fainted again. Peridot figured they wanted to be her knight in shining armor, or something along those lines.

Rehearsal went by smoothly. There was no fainting, vomiting, or anything to halt the progress of perfecting these dances.

When a lunch break came, they all sat outside and enjoyed the slight breeze Autumn carried. Instead of the usual of 'bringing your own lunch', this time Peridot provided it. Sandwiches of different meats, chips of many flavors, fruits of refreshing juices, and drinks with both bubbles and flats cover the wooden table under the pavilion just outside of the studio. It wasn't a beautiful view, but the sight of the two tour buses got them excited. Today was the day they were all to leave on their new adventure as a dance team.

"Here, P-Dog-" Amy froze but then grinned apologetically at the masked blonde, "I mean, Excii... I made you a plate."

There it was. A plate full of delicious food that flipped her stomach and sent vile up her throat. She wanted to eat it but didn't want to suffer the consequences of bloating or upchucking it later.

Peridot gave a small smile and waved the plate off, although her tongue drooled in envy of the girls eating. "No, thanks. I had a big breakfast."

Before Amy could even frown, one of the dancers grinned up at her. "So, your friends call you P-Dog?"

Peridot chuckled, shortly. "I guess."

"Is that short for something?" She asked again, fluttering her eyelashes.

"Peter?" Another girl asked.

"Paul?"

"Parker?"

"Ladies, ladies." Peridot tried to calm their guesses. Even if they were male names, she didn't want to even correct them that they were far from right. She wouldn't tell any of them her name, or even her real gender. But, as she tried to stop their chirps, they continued.

"Percy?"

"Pierre?"

"Phillip?"

"Guys." Amy tried to reason. "It's an inside joke." Questionable glances turned to Amy and she proceeded to lie. "It stands for Pussy-Dog."

Pearl, who was seated next to her, coughed on her sweet tea. Some of the brown liquid dripped from her pointy nose as she went in for a napkin. When Amy nudged her, Pearl didn't stop coughing as her nostrils burned from the drink.

"Right, Pearl?"

"Yes." Pearl tried to clear her throat. "It's meant to mean that she gets plenty of girls."

Amy fake smile faltered for a quick second and she said in gritted teeth, "I was going to say he acts like a pussy sometimes, but that too."