𝕚'𝕞 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖

Art by andydraws_ on Twitter.

Two updates in less than 24 hours? Enjoy.

✰♪✰♪✰♪✰

Lapis had successfully pushed Exiicution away.

It was the ending of November now, a couple of months since she had a full conversation with her one on one.

With her being bedridden, or limping behind on crutches, it made it hard for Lapis to be included in the dance team. For a long while, she felt like she was invisible, touring with Exiicution with no purpose. The others had seemed to forget about her presence, even Lemon Head who complained about her everyday.

She had caught herself more than once painfully twirling on the balls of her feet. She frequently forgotten she needed crutches to walk but threw them to the side whenever a good song would play on her headphones when she was left in the tour bus alone. Even during practices, she would sit quietly in the corner counting the moves while they forgot she was there. They even learnt new dances for upcoming shows and didn't even include where she would be placed whenever she were to get better.

Topaz was the only exception in the factor. She was such a gentle giant, always questioning her well being. But, Lapis tried to push her away, too. Though, Topaz didn't really get the hint, had suggested to any open conversation when Lapis felt lonely and needed someone to talk to.

It would be a lie if Lapis said she was fine with it all.

After she was free to leave the hospital, Exiicution made it her priority to get another tour bus. It was hell for her whole crew to live in one tour bus, it got cramped. Lapis was left to sleep on the floor, smooshed in the corner to not bother anyone. She would prop her wounded leg on a leftover pillow and clutch herself under the AC.

Once Exiicution obtained a new tour bus, Lapis was casted into the bus Exiicution wasn't living in. Jenny still wasn't by her side, but it wasn't like she saw her anymore. The only person who would speak or even see her was Topaz, and she was set to live on the same bus as her boss.

Greg was a new person to talk to, but Lapis didn't feel at all comfortable to have late night, quiet chats with him like she would do with Topaz. He was sweet and all, seemed like he cared for her health, but Lapis tried to distance herself with men after her ex boyfriend.

It was safe to say, Lapis was alone.

On Halloween day, Greg had managed to get Exiicution and the crew invited to an exclusive red carpet event. Everyone had dressed up, including the music artist. Everyone had drooled over Exiicutions appearance that night. What was her usual baggy attire was replace with a tattered tux. A scythe was held in her skeleton fingers and a realistic skeleton mask was covering her features. Everyone looked so ecstatic to party that night.

Lapis was left to cry.

One Sunday night, the dancers wanted to celebrate a job well done after the sweaty routine they had the night before. Another concert Lapis had missed out upon preforming in and watching. She often got jealous over how nobody but herself had gotten hurt over the past few months and could dance freely and be included.

Lapis had a panic attack that night.

On Thanksgiving, everyone went out for a hardy dinner or even some asked to be flown home for the Turkey holiday. Lapis didn't have any family worth flying for, and even if she did, she wouldn't want to travel and risk the chance of seeing him. She stayed in the bus that night where no one noticed her if she stayed or went.