𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

✰♪✰♪✰♪✰

Usually, doctors offices take several weeks in advanced to schedule an appointment but, somehow, Greg pulled it off in under a school week. It was a good thing, so Lapis could be fully healed by the first episode of the new season of "Dancing in a Daze".

They were already at the doctors office, sitting in the room full of diagrams and posters full of facts. It was awkward just being the two of them, but Exiicution had insisted to join the small, confined room as both her boss and a form of support. She didn't understand why he did it, but secretly, she was thankful that he was here and worried that she'd make another tiny friendship and destroy it.

Waiting for about ten minutes was when the nurse finally showed up to type things into her propped up computer that was dug into the wall. She greeted them with a small smile, but it wasn't completely friendly.

"Hi, ma'am. My name is Nurse Amarillia. I'm here to do the documents before the doctor comes in to do an the examination." The blonde nurse logged into the computer and brought up a blank document. "Name?"

"Leanne Lombardi."

"Birth Date?"

"April 10, 1998."

Then proceeded any personal and medical information that Exiicution did not need to be here for, but Lapis doubted he could do anything with this information. He didn't even seem to care, really. His head was tilted back and rested on the wall behind him while his feet were crossed on that wooden chair at the base of the doctors bed Lapis was sitting on top of.

"Is this the father?"

Lapis about choked on her spit as the nurse asked that. It was an honest mistake, but she was embarrassed by it. She looked over to her boss who was wearing a cloth surgical mask and a green beanie to hide his identity and not cause an uproar about wearing a ski mask. She hadn't seen much of his face before earlier. His eyebrows were uniformly bushy and his blond eyelashes were long. His temples gave off a bright red, meaning he was blushing. For Lapis, her blush was nothing compared to his.

"I'm here for moral support." He stated in that Australian accent of his.

The nurse didn't seem to care about the simple mistake she had pulled and carried on to look at her patient. "Where is the father?"

"At, uh, home," Lapis said, but it more-so sounded like a question. "He's not in the picture anymore."

"Why?"

"He didn't..." Lapis started. How could she get this out and not have everyone stare at her in appology? "He wasn't a good boyfriend and I don't want to bring his child into this world."

"What is his name?"

"Jasper Tangin."

"We're going to have to contact him if you want to abort. He needs to have the final say in this."

"No!" Lapis exclaimed, holding up her hands. She was in panic mode. If Jasper found out that she was pregnant or where she was, he would kill her. "You can't."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Lombardi, but I can't authorize an abortion without both of the parents consent. It's the law." Nurse Amarillia frowned unapologetically at the patient.