𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕒𝕝𝕒

Yikes my plan was to finish this before Christmas and lookie here. *looks at watch* It's passed that holiday. Lol...

Writers block. It's a curse. Artist inspiration. A bittersweet curse.

Also I know this is Opal, but in this chappie, Lapis is wearing this dress. :-/ idk the artist..

Enjoy a long chapter and some angsty Pearlmethyst.

✰♪✰♪✰♪✰

When the weekend came, everyone was complaining. They wanted to be Exiicutions date to the Winter Gala and even began to pick on Lazuli for going.

"Why does she get to go?" Lemon-Adde whined to the music artist. Her face was scrunched in sadness and jealousy. "It's not like she even dances anymore. She's broken."

"I'm taking her because she has been stuck in this bus for too long after saving my life." Exii explained in her fake Australian accent. She saw the girl flinch. "She's just as important as any one of you."

Before any of the girls had a chance to protest, Lapis carefully strutted out of the tour bus and onto the pavement of a trailer park. She wore a lovely gown Pearl had opted to help Exii purchase. The blue fabric concealed her arms and chest, draping just above her knees in the front and the rest dragging behind her. The waist band had a beaded scheme traveling up her body. On her feet were some comfortable flats, which would've looked better if she had a pair of stilettos if she didn't have injuries.

Exiicution, in a clean white tux, stared at the blue goddess before her. Her hair was redone to look more vibrant on both colorful sides and her makeup was minimal. She gripped her mobile phone and a ski mask.

"You're wearing a mask?" One of the dancers judged. "You know you don't have to, no body cares who you are."

Lapis's blank stare turned to glare at the girl. "I wear it for myself."

"Why? So you don't embarrass Exiicution with your looks?"

"Diamond Tiara, that is uncalled for." Pearl have a stern look to her.

"Yeah, dude. Your jealousy isn't cute." Amy chimed in.

"Are you ready?" Exii squeaked as she suddenly snapped out of the trance she was under by Lapis Lazuli's smooth, toned legs. She didn't mean to sound nervous, or for her voice to crack. Everyone turned to her in shock or confusion at the sudden, squeaky outburst. She wished she hadn't spoke.

Lapis raised an eyebrow and followed her to an awaiting limo rented for the red carpet they were to walk. Exiicution held open the door for Lapis and looked back at the others while she stepped in. Everyone looked upset, well, almost everyone that was jealous, actually. Amy and Pearl were the only ones to big goodbyes, besides a few waves from the respective dancers.

"Have a good time!"

"Bring me back some fancy food!"

Peridot shot finger guns, stepped in the limo, and closed to door. Lapis had her legs crossed with her arms wrapped around herself. She didn't seem nervous or sad, however, looked content. The limo started to roll and when they got to the road, the small window connecting to the drivers side started to scroll downwards. On the other side was Topaz, looking back in the review mirror with a smile.