Chapter 1 Journey Through The Forest

If you see any words bolded and italicized it means an action is happening, Someone P.O.V, or If it's just italicized it means what someone is thinking. Enjoy The Story. More Chapters coming soon

After getting Makini's staff back from mama binturong, the guard continues their way through the forest, so they can find the next mojo Kwa mojo stone and get to the tree of life.

Fuli walks to get beside Kion,
"Are you okay Kion?" Fuli asked, with a concerned look on her face. I'm fine Fuli I just want to get to the tree of life so we can remove this venom and help heal Ono's eyesight. As Kion finishes speaking to Fuli he walks past everyone and is in front of everybody alone. After that, Fuli decided to wait so Beshte, Ono, Makini, and Bunga could catch up. While Anga flew above them looking to see if she could find the next Moja Kwa mojo stone.

"Is something bothering you Fuli?" Beshte asked. "Oh... Me... no, I'm fine" Fuli answered unsurely. "That didn't sound fine," Bunga said. "Ok fine..... I'm just worried about Kion" Fuli said. Makini jumps off Beshte back and said's "don't worry Fuli was almost at the tree of life, and we'll get the right treatment for both Ono, and Kion. "I hope your right" Fuli answered more confident, "Anga do you see the next Moja Kwa mojo stone," Kion asked.

Sorry, Kion the forest is too thick all I can see is trees, as Kion was about to sigh he quickly stops and starts rubbing his eye. "Makini" Fuli said quickly. "right, good call Fuli tuliza coming up", Makini quickly took out tuliza and went over to Kion. Here you go Kion as Makini opened her hand with a few blossoms of tuliza. Kion turns around and puts the tuliza in his mouth and starts chewing until he can swallow it. Thanks, Makini" Kion said with relieve, "No problem Kion" Makini replied. After that kion looks at the guard with a smile. "Come on everyone lets keep moving," Kion said as he continued walking in the front.

Fuli walks towards Makini
"Hey, Makini how much tuliza do you have left," Fuli asks Makini, I have a few blossoms left but it wouldn't hurt to get some more. "Hey Anga" Makini called, Anga starts to slowly fly down and lands on a rock. "Yes Makini" she replied, "Could you look around for more Tuliza?" Makini asked politely. Sure I'll see what I can do as Anga flys up she said "Anga Lenga", See Fuli everything is going to be alright Makini tells her, "I hope your right" Fuli replies.

Then Makini and Fuli speed up so they can catch up with the guard.