Chapter 45 Spirit Home

c

It's been a while since Kion woke up and Fuli and Rani were out collecting food while Kion and Buku were alone. Buku looked at Kion, "How do you feel?" Buku asked. Kion looked back, "Well....I feel weak but I'll live" Kion explained. Buku listened as Kion talked, "Thanks for your help once again Buku" Kion thanked. "Don't mention it Kion it's my role to help anyone in need" Buku reassured. Kion looked at Buku and felt something was off, "You okay Buku?" Kion asked, Buku looked up at Kion, "How did you wake? What were you dreaming about?" Buku questioned. Kion looked at Buku, "Honestly it's shady to me too" Kion replied. "You see I was in this pitch-black room" Kion explained.

"I was walking around in this room limping, it felt like a long time but I heard a voice" Kion explained, "Who's voice" Buku asked. "Makini" Kion replied, "Then I felt like I could hear more people talking" Kion went on. "The Night Pride, Beshte, Bunga, Anga, Fuli, Rani, and even you Buku I heard it all, everything they said" Kion continued. "Then what happened Kion?" Buku questioned, "As I continued to follow the voices, something grabbed my leg and it was just pitch black I couldn't see but more things kept grabbing me and tried dragging me back" Kion explained. "How did you overcome this?" Buku questioned, "Well I heard Fuli and Rani again but something was different this time and after some time the sky glowed bright white, as I reached for it something pulled me up and the pitch-black room was now just a white room" Kion explained.

Buku nodded his head fascinated by Kion's story, "Then I had a nightmare and woke up instantly to seeing Rani and Fuli" Kion added finishing his explanation. Buku looked at Kion, "Kion" Buku called. "Yeah" Kion replied, "If you don't mind me asking what was your nightmare about" Buku asked. Kion sighed and shivered a little thinking about it, "Ok I'll tell you" Kion replied hesitantly. But as Kion said that Fuli and Rani returned placing the food down in a basket and sat down with Kion. The three of them smiled and nodded, "You were saying Kion" Buku added. Kion looked at Fuli, then Rani, and then Buku, "My nightmare was about Fuli and Rani" Kion revealed. Fuli and Rani looked at Kion worried and Buku listened closer, "I was back near the hill where Fuli and Rani were fighting, truth was I didn't want them to fight I didn't like it so I ran in and yelled to break up the fight then I got him into the river and then I woke up" Kion explained shivering a little at the end.

"I feared losing both of them" Kion explained looking down as a tear dropped, Fuli and Rani noticed and they looked at each other and signalled each other with an eye look. Fuli moved her head nears Kion nuzzling Kion and he raises his head to see Fuli and Rani. Rani and Fuli both nuzzled Kion and Kion smiled feeling both of them nuzzle him and they Fuli and Rani smiled seeing Kion smile. As they nuzzled Buku stood in the back watching them, "I have to gather some more supplies the rest of you stay here I'll be back" Buku advised leaving the cave. While Buku lef Fuli and Rani continued to nuzzle Kion and reassure him from his nightmare.

Buku went back to that hill and looked into the sky, "Mufasa! Janna!" Buku called asking for guidance and help. The wind blew and the clouds passed and two bright lights shined in the sky and two lions were in the sky, "Buku we are here" Mufasa and Janna greeted. Buku looked up, "I need your help" Buku added. "What's wrong Buku" Mufasa asked, "All I've been thinking about is what you said and after seeing it myslef I do see it but I don't know how to make it happen" Buku explained. Janna and Mufasa look at each other, "Here Buku we'll try our best but we can't give you every detail" Janna explained. "I'm ready then" Buku replied ready to listen.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL TRY MY BEST TO POST ONE CHAPTER UPDATE A DAY. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.