Chapter 22 Fight For Control

At the tree of life, Ruby and the wolf pack return back and Kiba walks over to Ruby, "Any Luck Ruby" Kiba asked, "No we couldn't find them" Ruby reported. "THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME!!" Makucha yelled behind Kiba, Kiba turned to look at Makucha "Patient Makucha if we can't find The Lion Guard or The Night Pride, we let them come to us," Kiba said giving Makucha a stern look. Makucha stared back, "What do you mean", Ruby walked and looked at Makucha, "Listen Makucha they will try to take their precious tree of life back so when they try to we will finish them" Ruby explained. "I hope you know what you're doing" Makucha scoffed turning around walking away. Ruby turned to look at Kiba, "Do we have to work with this Makucha" Ruby whispered. "Listen to me Ruby Makucha and his team can help us finish The Lion Guard and The Night Pride we can't beat them alone," Kiba said grinning evilly. "That's why you're the Boss," Ruby said as she licks Kiba's cheek, "Thank you, love, after everything we can finally get revenge on Rani and her Night Pride, then we can feast," Kiba said licking Ruby back.

Meanwhile In The Forest

The Lion Guard and The Night Pride are all together in the trees, "Anga what do you see" Fuli whispered, Anga uses her sight to look, "All I see is the wolves, no sign of Makucha or any of the others" Anga reported. "What should we do then," A Lioness asked Fuli, "They outnumber us still but if we plan carefully we can save the tree and Rani" Fuli explained. "Need some help," A voice said, as everyone looks behind them Kion was there but he looked different, "Kion you look different do you have your confidence back," Fuli asked smiling. "Yes Fuli someone reminded me about who I truly am, he also helped me remember I'm not in this alone" Kion explained as he looked at The Lion Guard. A Lioness steps forward bowing her head down, "I would like to apologize on the behalf of the night pride for what we did we were just listening to Scout who was the leader since Rani was captured" The Lioness explained asking for forgiveness. Kion looks at the Lioness, "Raise your head you don't owe me an apology Scout was right I didn't have to time to react and help save Rani or the tree of life but now I'm ready to help" Kion said smiling. The Night Pride nodded their heads and smiled, "What's the plan Kion" Bunga asked. Kion looks at everyone, "We may be outnumbered but when has that stopped us, as long as we help each other and work together we can save The Tree Of Life and Rani", Kion explained.  

Meanwhile With Makucha and his Team

When do we feast on these animals in that hole" Ora asked, Makucha looks at Ora, "After we get rid of The Lion Guard, and The Night Pride, all those rare animals will be ours" Makucha answered evilly. "MAKUCHA!!" A wolf yelled running to them, "What is it wolf," Makucha said turning around. "Kiba told me to get you we believe an attack is about to happen," The wolf told them turning back to Kiba. "Come on let's go," Makucha said leaving with his team. Kiba was looking in the distance near the trees, "What's wrong Love" Ruby asked, "I heard a growl they are close" Kiba said sniffing the air. Makucha and his team arrived and are with Kiba and Ruby, "Do you see them" Makucha asked looking at Kiba. "Were looking" Kiba answered. "FAN OUT FIND THEM AND KILL THEM" Kiba yelled to his wolves, the wolves quickly scattered heading into the forest leaving Kiba, Ruby, Makucha, Ora, Chuluun, and Mama Binturong left at the tree. "Hello Makucha," Bunga said, the six of them turn and see The Lion Guard, "It ends here Makucha," Kion said. "Ummm Kiba there are 7 of them and only 6 of us," Ora said. "The mandrill doesn't fight" Kiba scoffed, "6 versus 6 fair fight," Bunga said. 

As both sides stood across from each other they charged at each other attacking,

Kion was fighting Makucha

Bunga was fighting Mama Binturong

Beshte was fighting Ora

Anga was fighting Kiba

Ono was fighting Ruby

"You think you can beat us WOLVES TO ME" Kiba yelled while trying to bite Ono, "Yeah they might be a while," Ono said diving in and pecking.

Meanwhile In The Forest

As Kiba called for his wolves they were all laying down unconscious, A lioness jumps down, "It was smart of Kion to tell us to lure out the wolves and take them out" The Lioness said. "Now come let's help the others" As the night pride ran to join the fight it was now the villains who were outnumbered. The villains were cornered, as Kion was about to roar he noticed Kiba was gone, "Where is Kiba" Kion asked. "RIGHT HERE" Kiba yelled the guard and night pride turned and saw Kiba holding Rani with his claws at her throat, "RANI!" The Lioness yelled. "ONE MORE STEP AND I END HER" Kiba threatened, as Kiba had Rani Makucha laughed Evilliy as the wolves returned and had the heroes surrounded. "Oh NO what do we do now Kion," Bunga asked worriedly. Kion looks around near Kiba and Rani, and Kion starts remembering what Mufasa said "Have confidence in yourself Kion your friends know you can do it" Kion looked around and saw everyone looking at him. Kion used the roar of the ancestors and a small roar blast moved to the side knocking Kiba away freeing Rani, then that blast bent hurling towards the wolves and Makucha. Rani joins the others, "Well done Kion" Rani said relived, "Woah how'd you do that Kion" Bunga asked. "I always could I just needed some confidence, "You can have all the confidence in the world Kion but the fact still reminds WE OUTNUMBER YOU" Kiba yelled laughing evilly. 

"We will stop you," Rani said growling, "YOU AND WHAT ARMY" Kiba yelled

"THIS ARMY" Someone yelled at the cliff 

Find Out Who Said That, And Find Out How This Battle Goes Down In Tomorrows Chapter

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL POST ONE EVERYDAY AT 5:00 EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.