Chapter 15 The Tree Of Life

Before you read this chapter I have a few questions so first off the guard will be at the tree for 2-3 chapters. Would you guys want me to continue this book with more chapters and talk about the guard journey back to the pride lands, let me know in the comments or vote for more thank you and enjoy this chapter.

Rani, the night pride, and the lion guard are in the cave walking to find the exit to get to the tree of life.

"Is Kion the only one that needs the tree of life?" Rani asked as they walked,

"No, our friend Ono here was exposed to vog while saving Bunga" Kion answered.

"Yeah, and my vision has been foggy because of it," Ono said.

"Well don't worry the tree is the perfect thing to help both of you," Rani said.

Anga flys beside Rani and looks at her,

"So after they are healed we can just go right," Anga asked.

"Well, it's recommended to stay for one night after using the tree to make sure it worked and there are no complications" Rani answered.

"So after Ono and Kion are healed they will be weak and need to rest," Rani said.

"Ok, thanks for the help Rani," Fuli said thankfully.

"Don't worry about it, it's our job to get animals to the tree of life and give them the right treatment they need" Rani said.

As they all continue to walk they can see light at the end of the cave,

"Come on just up ahead," Rani said leading everyone out of the cave.

As Rani leads everyone out the lion guard eyes widen as they look ahead from the cliff.

"Welcome to the tree of life," Rani said, as the lion guard see the tree up ahead

"We made it," Beshte said smiling,

"Well what are we waiting for," Bunga said

Everyone went down the hill and walked to the tree, and there was another Lioness outside waiting.

"Rani and night pride welcome back," the Lioness said.

Rani turns to face the lion guard,

"Everyone meet the elder/healer of the tree of life," Rani said introducing the lioness behind her.

"Hello, we're the....." Bunga was about to say.

"Lion guard," the elder said smiling.

"Woah you really do know us," Bunga said surprised.

"Yes, I know all of you Bunga, Anga, Beshte, Ono, Makini, Fuli, and Kion," the elder said looking at them.

"You all traveled a long way to heal your friends so come on inside," the elder said turning around heading inside.

As everyone follows the elder and Rani, the lion guard are shocked how big it is inside, they can see a bunch of animals eating, running, playing, some even sleeping.

"The tree of life is home to animals who don't have a home or have nowhere to go" Rani explained as they walked. 

"Rani want to give the lion guard a tour while I prepare inside," the elder asked looking at Rani,

"Of course," Rani said quickly.

The lion elder turned and went inside another area, and the lion guard followed Rani,

"This is the watering hole, it's big enough for everyone to drink," Rani said as they walked by.

"Over here are a variety of fruits, vegetables, insects, and some food" Rani pointed out.