Chapter 27 Love Triangle

Fuli P.O.V

I ran all the way to the top of the mountain and I didn't know what to think, I was right Rani did have feelings for Kion. But, Rani helped me and Kion get together why would she do this, the way they nuzzled, and held paws, the way they smiled, is it possible Kion liked Rani back even after everything we've been through. Wait...am I jealous, No that's not true me and Kion are together, we have friends since we were small and now were even closer. Why am I so confused does Kion love me or are we just friends, was his Scar making him confused or am I making myself confused. I just don't want to ruin my friendship with Rani, but I don't want to lose Kion either.

Fuli sat on top of the mountain with her ears down and some tears went down her face, Fuli kept thinking about Rani and Kion.

Meanwhile At The Tree Of Life

"Rani!" Nirmala The Lioness called from the distance seeing Rani, "Did you tell Kion?" Nirmala asked. "I did and I feel better" Rani answered, "What did he say," Nirmala asked, "I think he loves Fuli but you were right getting those emotions out was better than keeping it to myself" Rani admitted. Nirmala put her paw on Rani's shoulder, "I told you I'm for you" Nirmala encouraged. Rani smiled, "Where is Surak, Scout, and Baliyo," Rani asked looking for the other members of the Night Pride. "Pinguino needed their help back at his slide" Nirmala explained, "Ok thanks Nirmala" Rani thanked. As Nirmala was heading back into the tree of life she noticed Rani didn't follow, "Are you coming Rani" Nirmala asked. Rani turned her head to look at Nirmala, "In a few minutes I just wanna think for a bit" Rani replied looking up at the clouds. Nirmala smiled and turned back heading inside the tree of life.

Rani P.O.V

I got a problem I thought admitting my emotions were supposed to help but I just want to be closer to Kion even more. But, Fuli has had more time with Kion, but I think Kion and I could have a better connection like Queen Janna said Sisi Ni Sawa. Queen Janna did say the roar was destined to return does that mean Kion was destined to come here and stay. This is so confusing, I can't stop thinking about Kion the way we look at each other, the way our paws touched, the way we nuzzled. But does Kion love me back, or does he love Fuli more I don't want to ruin my friendship with Fuli and I don't want to lose Kion.

Meanwhile At The River

 The Lion Guard was still at the river waiting for Kion and Fuli as they waited Bunga noticed Kion in the distance on the hill, "Okay I'm back" Kion called running to the guard. Bunga stepped forward and looked at Kion with a smile, "How was your talk with Rani?" Bunga asked. "It was interesting," Kion replied awkwardly, but Kion noticed Fuli wasn't here, "Where's Fuli" Kion asked. Beshte turned to face Kion, "She went for a run" Beshte explained, "When did she go," Kion asked, "Not long after you left with Rani," Anga answered landing down beside Kion. "Want me to find her," Anga asked, "It's okay Anga let Fuli run it's been a while since she's had a good run" Kion added. "Do we continue with our Patrol?" Ono asked, "Why are we still patroling anyway, the baddies are gone because of Kion's roar" Bunga explained nudging Kion. Kion smiled, "Bunga, It doesn't hurt to be careful" Kion answered. As Kion answered the Lion Guard left the river and continued their patrol around The Tree Of Life.

Kion P.O.V

I thought patrol was supposed to help me clear my head but now it's making my head hurt even more. After the talk with Rani, I was starting to like the way she spoke and looked at me but I love Fuli. I can't love two people at the same time, Fuli is sweet, kind, brave, and we've been together for a while and worked as a team for so long even before the lion guard. But even though I just met Rani she is smart, brave, and sweet, she's even a leader. Both Fuli and Rani are amazing I love them both but I can't love them both. My head hurts I'm so confused, I don't want to hurt any of them because they are both lovely. They both have helped me in many ways.

As Kion was thinking he was behind the Lion Guard, "Is Kion Okay" Bunga whispered, Beshte looked at Bunga, "What do you mean Little B" Beshte asked. "I mean first Fuli, now Kion" Bunga added, "What are you saying Bunga," Ono asked sitting on Beshte's back. "Fuli was deep in thought while Kion was gone with Rani, now Kion looks like he is deep in thought after we told him Fuli left after Kion left" Bunga explained to everyone. "Bunga I assure you Fuli is fine" Anga insisted, "Anga is right Little B If Fuli has a problem she would tell us," Beshte said agreeing with Anga. "I hope your right" Bunga replied continuing their patrol. After the Lion Guard talked they just continued their patrol around the tree of life.

Just to let you all know I planned to end this book soon because I kept getting writer's block but recently I came up with ideas so this book will continue for a few more chapters. I hope you enjoy this book if you do don't forgot to vote on more and leave a comment/suggestion. Finally Once again big thanks to everyone supporting this book and my other ones the support is crazy so thank you all for reading.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL POST ONE EVERYDAY AT 4:00 EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.