Chapter 54 Ono's Entercounter

Character List:

(Lion Guard) Kion, Fuli, Beshte, Ono, Anga, Bunga, Makini

(Night Pride) Rani, Nirmala, Surak, Baliyo, Scout, Ullu, Queen Janna(Deceased)

(Villians) Zira, Makucha, Ora, Chuluun, Kiba, Ruby, Talon, Skip, Mama Binturong

(Animal Groups) Wolf Pack{Kiba and Ruby's}, Flying Squirrel Pack { Talon and Skip's}, Beaver Pack {Alex's colony}

(Other Animal Characters) Pinguino, Chase, Buku (Deceased), Alex

As Ono was flying away he heard the sound of someone calling for help and running, Ono looked back near the outlands and saw Kiara being chased by Ruby, Makucha, and Chuluun. Ono noticed Kiara had bruises and cuts and she was limping. "I need to tell Kion, but he wouldn't want me to abandon his sister," Ono told himself flying back. Ono flew back into Mzingo's hideout, "MZINGO! OUTLANDERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!" Ono shouted. When Ono yelled Mzingo and the other emerged out quickly seeing Ono back. "Ono, what's wrong?" Mzingo asked, "Their hunting Kiara we have to help" Ono explained. Mzingo looked down, "Sorry Ono but we don't stand a chance" Mzingo advised as his allies backed up.

Ono was shocked, "what! Why!" Ono questioned disagreeing with their answer, "Ono you don't know what you're dealing with" A Hyena added. Ono looks at them, "That may be true but I don't care Kion taught us to defend at all cost no matter the odds if you won't help me I'll go alone" Ono explained turning and flying away. Mzingo watched Ono as he left their hideout leaving to help Kiara. Makucha, Ruby, and Chuluun continued to follow Kiara, "got to admit she has spirit" Ruby commented. "Having spirit or hope will get you killed now come on" Makucha scoffed running forward. Ruby looked at Chuluun, "He always that grumpy" Ruby asked. Chuluun rolled her eyes and went left and Makucha went straight. Ruby smiled and went right, Kiara as running and her leg hurt too much and she stopped to see a dead end. "Oh No," Kiara worried, Kiara turned around and saw the three predators behind her.

"Uh-oh look who's cornered" Makucha laughed evilly, Kiara backed up to the corner scared. "I'm surprised you escaped from Zira, but don't worry we'll put you back" Chuluun promised evilly. "After we teach you a lesson" Ruby added evilly. As Makucha stepped forward to bite Kiara Ono dived down and pecked at Makucha. "STUPID BIRD!" Makucha scoffed, Ruby and Chuluun exchanged looks seeing Ono. "ONO!" Kiara cheered seeing a familiar face, but hen Ono went for another hit Ruby swiped her paw knocking Ono into the wall landing beside Kiara. "Ono are you okay" Kiara grunted in pain. Ono got up shaking his head, "Yeah are you?" Ono asked, Kiara just grunted and felt dizzy.

In Mzingo's cave Mzingo as trying to convince the others to help Ono, "We have to help Ono" Mzingo brought up but everyone looked bitter. "Are you crazy Mzingo we stand no chance" A Jackal replied. "SO WHAT!" Mzingo shouted everyone backed up, "Would the Lion Guard give up....Would you're pack leaders give up" Mzingo suggested. There was a few minutes of silence and thought then a Hyena sighed, "Jasiri would want us to fight" A hyena answered..... "Rei Rei always taught us to fight for our own Jakcla style" A jackal answered....... "Kiburi taught us to fight strong the crocodile way" A crocodile explained. Mzingo looked at everyone, "Then let's go help Ono" Mzingo insisted as they all left the hideout.

Ono and Kiara were hit into the wall and Ono had bruises but Kiara was out, "After we kill this bird we'll take the princess back" Makucha scoffed again evilly. Makucha, Chuluun, and Ruby smiled evilly as they approached Ono and Kirara. "OUTLANDERS NOW!!" Mzingo shouted, Jackals slid down the cliffs barking. Makucha turned and got swept by a crocodile's tail, Chuluun was running for the pass until a vultures dropped rocks and Chuluun dodged retreating. "CHULUUN YOU COWARD" Ruby yelled. Ruby turned but in front of her was lots of hyenas and Jackals that all barked and growled. Ruby backed up in fear and ran away, "Wait for me Chuluun" Makcuha and Ruby advised running away back into the Pride Lands.

All the outlanders cheered as Ono checked on Kiara and Mzingo landed, "Asante Mzingo" Ono thanked. "How's Kiara," Mzingo asked, Ono, looked and saw lots of injuries "Not good she needs urgent help" Ono explained. "Who do we bring her to," Mzingo asked worried, Ono looked at Mzingo, "Not who but where" Ono answered. Ono looked at the outlanders, "Thank you all but I need all your help to bring Kiara somewhere safe" Ono explained. "Where?" A Hyena asked, "The Tree Of Life, you'll all be safe but we need to hurry the journey is far" Ono advised. Everyone nodded as they worked together to make support for Kiara. Ono flew up leading the way as Mzingo and the vultures flew in a circle above the crocodiles and Jackals. The hyenas all used their backs as support for Kiara to rest on. They all walked leaving the outlands and on the way back to the tree of life. As they left in a tree an animal hung upside down with its tail, "So they're on the way to the tree of life again" Mama Binturong told herself. Mama Bintrlong smiled evilly, "Mama has a plan," She told herself laughing evilly.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORERY MY BEST TO POST ONE CHAPTER UPDATE A DAY. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.