Chapter 25 Evil Never Sleeps

It's the next day at the tree of life, Rani and the night pride just finished doing their patrol and are on there way back to the tree of life, "Something wrong Rani" A Lioness asked looking at Rani. Rani looked at her slowly, "Kion hasn't given me an answer yet If they are staying or not" Rani replied looking down. The Lioness raised her eyebrow, "Rani why do you want Kion to stay so bad" The Lioness asked, Rani, stopped in her tracks from what the Lioness said, "It's...not...like...that" Rani stuttered to say. Before the Lioness asked anything they overheard a voice, "Come on Guys almost there" The voice encouraged. The Night Pride ran to get over the hill to see where the sound was coming from when they got over the hill they saw Kion and The Lion Guard doing some warm-ups. The Lioness looked at Rani and saw she was watching Kion lead The Lion Guard with a smile, "Glad to have you back Kion" Bunga commented. "Thanks, Bunga glad to be back" Kion replied smiling at The Lion Guard. The Lioness noticed Rani looking at Kion romantically, The Lioness walked to Rani, "Rani can we talk in private" The Lioness asked. Rani stopped looking at Kion and shifted her eyes to look at The Lioness, "Of course" Rani replied hesitating. The Lioness and Rani turned to head near a river while the rest of The Night Pride rested at the top of the hill.

After reaching the river The Lioness looks at Rani, "What's wrong" Rani asked, The Lioness looked up at Rani, "I figured it out Rani" The Lioness said. "Figured what" Rani questioned, "The reason why you want Kion and the lion guard to stay here is that you have feelings for Kion" The Elder addressed. Rani blushed but quickly shook it off, "No that's not true" Rani replied in denial, The Lioness looked at Rani giving her a stern look, "Are you sure Rani, I've seen the way you looked at him, not just now but from before" The Lioness recalled. Rani inhaled then exhaled, "Ok Yes at first it was normal but after everything, I think I have feelings for Kion" Rani admitted looking down. The Lioness used her paw to lift Rani head so they could look at each other, "Rani it's ok to love, Queen Janna told me to be here for you, you can speak to me Rani" The Lioness reassured. "Thank you but Fuli likes Kion Too" Rani revealed, The Lioness was surprised, "Really," The lioness said in disbelief. "Queen Janna and I have noticed and I even helped Fuli because then I didn't like Kion I thought he was trouble, but I started to like having him around" Rani explained. The Lioness looked at Rani and placed her paw on Rani's shoulder, "The worst thing you can do is hide those feelings Rani you should speak to Kion and let Kion follow his heart and respect what he chooses" The Lioness said supporting Rani. Rani smiled back, "Thank you" Rani thanked, "Now Go" The Lioness offered. Rani turned to head back to the tree of life.

Meanwhile with Kiba, Makucha, and The Others

Kiba and Ruby slowly get up but they feel a little pain, "Urgh Stupid Kion" Kiba scoffed. Makucha rolled his eyes, "Good Plan Kiba let's attack the overpowered Lion" Makucha said sarcastically. "Don't talk to me like that Makucha without me and my wolves you wouldn't have made it to the tree of life" Kiba hissed. After Kiba hissed Makucha's all for one stood by Makucha ready to attack Kiba when Ruby saw that she and the wolves stood by Kiba in attack positions. "You really want to do this Makucha" Ruby barked, "Kiba started it so we are going to show you are power" Makucha exclaimed. "Please, two leopards, a komodo dragon, and a Binturong can't defeat 16 wolves" Kiba taunted. "ENOUGH ALL OF YOU!!" A voice yelled as a voice yelled a Lioness jumped down in between both Makucha and Kiba. Everyone took a step back as the Lioness leaped down. "I've overheard your petty problem, I assume you have a Lion problem," The Lioness said. "So what if we do your one of them" Kiba scoffed, "Don't assume so quickly," The Lioness threatened pointing her claws near Kiba's throat. Kiba gulped and stopped talking, "I saw all of you come here flying through the sky, and there is only one thing that could have brought you here, Kion's roar" The Lioness explained. 

The others were surprised how she figured it out, "What do you want" Makcuha questioned. The Lioness looked at them, "We have something in common" The Lioness explained. "Why should we trust you," Ruby asked, "Listen to me why focus on Kion and The Lion Guard when you can rule an entire Savanah" The Lioness proclaimed. "How?" Makucha questioned quickly, "The Pride Lands are weak without Kion and The Lion Guard around" The Lioness explained."The Pride Lands, that's ruled by lions we can't fight full-grown Lions" Makucha insisted. , The Lioness smiled evilly, "Your wrong with all of you under my leadership we can rid of Simba and Nala, with your help we can Kill the Royal family and we can eat all the animals you want" The Lioness said giving her offer. They all looked at each other, "were in" Kiba and Ruby answered, "Were in too" Makucha answered with his all for one. "Follow me then I'll explain everything on the way" The Lioness explained, "Wait we never got your name" Chuluun interrupted. The Lioness turned to look at the villains, "Right.....They call me ZIRA!!" Zira announced. All the animals smile evilly and followed Zira.

Just to let everyone know I'm changing some of the plots from LK2 to fit my story ok so in this timeline Zira didn't die in the river when Kiara tried to save her. Kovu and Vitani and the other lionesses are in Simba pride basically Kiara and Kovu are in love and Simba and Nala accepts their love. The only change is Zira is still alive. Please No Hate I hope you enjoy

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL POST ONE EVERYDAY AT 5:00 EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.