Chapter 13 Lion Guard V.S Makucha All For One

After Makucha comes out of the cave, behind him Ora and Chuluun emerge from the cave in front of the lion guard. After seeing Makucha, the lion guard get in a defensive stance.

"Was that Makucha?" Ono asked alarmed.

Makini quicky grabbed Ono, "Yes, but don't worry Ono I'll keep you safe" Makini said running away with Ono.

As the guard looked up they saw Chuluun was starting to disappear because of the snow, and then Makucha tackled Kion in a heartbeat. "KION!" Fuli yelled, Fuli tried to get to Kion but Ora jumped in front of her to stop her.

"You're not going anywhere," Ora said about to bite Fuli, but Fuli Jumped back dodging it. "Bunga can you deal with Ora, Beshte, and Anga deal with Chuluun, I'll help Kion against Makucha," Fuli told everyone.

The lion guard agreed and split up to fight Makucha, Chulunng, and Ora.

"Catch me if you can," Chuluun said laughing before going invisible, "Great she's a ghost again," Anga said annoyed. While Beshte and Anga try and find Chulunng, Bunga is fighting Ora. "Did you forget what happened last time dragon?" Bunga said teasing Ora. "Hold still so I can CRUSH YOU this time," Ora said smashing his tail to attack Bunga.

Meanwhile with Kion and Fuli

"Makucha it's over," Fuli said as she stands beside Kion looking at Makucha.

"Hmm... You think we followed you all this way just to give up...NEVER!!"Makucha yells as he attacks Fuli. But before Fuli attacked back Kion dived at Makucha to stop him.

"Fuli I got Makucha, go help Bunga" Kion ordered as he was on top of Makucha.

"If you say so" Fuli replied running to Bunga and slamming into Ora's side, Ora got rolled away from Bunga.

"Nice one Fuli," Bunga said smiling.

Bunga and Fuli quickly back up as Ora's tail sweep's the ground almost hitting them, Chuluun runs behind Bunga and pushes him knocking him on Fuli, then Beshte came in and attacked Ora knocking him away again. Bunga gets off of Fuli, and Fuli, Bunga, and Beshte are all beside each other. Kion runs up to be beside them and Anga flys down and lands on Beshte's back. In front of the lion guard Makucha, Ora, and Chuluun regroup and take there fighting stances.

"We don't have time for this" Kion said angrily after he saids that, he starts to feel pain in his eye again.

"Makini we need Tuliza now" Fuli yelled after Fuli yelled Makini and Ono run back and Makini takes out her staff so she can give Kion Tuliza. But, before Makini could take some tuliza Chuluun ran up to her and grabbed the staff and threw it onto the ice.

As the guard saw Chuluun do that she runs back to Makucha and all three of them smile Evily.

"ATTACK" Makucha yells, and once again Makucha and his all for one, and the lion guard were back fighting each other, as both sides attack Makini tries running to the ice to get to her staff. 

"What's wrong Kion got anger issues now" Makucha teases.

"MAKUCHA I'LL MAKE SURE YOU REGRET DOING THIS" Kion yells angrily, as Kion yelled at Makucha black clouds started forming in the sky.

As Fuli dodges Ora's bite she looks up and sees the black clouds in the sky, "Oh No, I have to help Kion" Fuli thought to herself.  As Fuli was running to get to Kion Chuluun ran to attack Fuli, but Beshte came running in and hit Chuluun away from Fuli. While Fuli gets to Kion Anga is flying by and pecking at Makucha so Fuli can speak to Kion".

"Stupid Eagle," Makucha said trying to hit Anga, as  Kion was about to roar  Fuli went in front of Kion.

"Kion calm down," Fuli said placing her paw on Kion's shoulder and looking into his eyes, Kion holds back his roar and looks at Fuli "right, thanks Fuli" Kion saids as he smiles and looks at Fuli.

"You make me puke," Makucha said as he looked at both Kion and Fuli, then Bunga gets knocked over and slides to Kion.

"Kion what do we do," Bunga said as he got back up, I have an Idea just gather them all on the pound," Kion said.

"Twende Kiboko" Beshte yells as he charges at Ora. Ora went flying and landed on the frozen pound cracking the ice a little. As Chuluun looked, she saw Bunga coming towards her,

"You can't fight something you can't see," Chuluun said evilly as she started to vanish again.

"Well looks like you forgot about my secret weapon," Bunga said as he slides turning his body towards Chuluunas he lets out a burst of gas hitting Chuluun. Chuluun starting coughing and backed up tripping on Ora's tail landing on him causing the ice to crack more.

"Seriously," Makucha said as he rolled his eyes, but after Makucha said that Kion and Fuli hit Makucha back with their paws, then Anga flys in pecking at Makucha, and finally Beshte runs at Makucha and launches him in the air landing on Chuluun, and Ora. Before, they could get back up Kion dug his paws on the ground and used the roar on the pound causing the ice to break and Chuluun, Ora, and Makucha all fell in the water. The guard look and see them struggle to swim to the other side and crawl out on the other side freezing cold. Before Kion roared at them they ran into the forest and vanished.

"Good Job guys" Kion saids as he looks at the guard.

"Great idea Kion," Fuli said smiling

"Thanks for your help" Kion said as he looked at Fuli.

As the guard smiled Makini comes over to Kion,

"Want some Tuliza Kion," Makini asks.

"Yeah that would be great," Kion said turning to face Makini, Kion started to chew on the Tuliza blossoms until he swallowed it.

"Shall we continue?" Beshte asked looking at Kion, Kion looks at Beshte

"Let's go everyone" Kion saids as he smiled leading the way to the cave.

"Next stop, the tree of life," Bunga said.

The guard all smiled and they followed Kion into the cave ready to find the tree of life.

Meanwhile in the Forest

Makucha shakes off the water and looks at his team, Ready to follow them again" Makucha asked.

"You want to follow them still," Ora said back.

"Ora we need our revenge we are so close," Makucha said back.

We were close we just need to get the jump on them again" Chuluun said.

"There are only 3 of us against 5 since the mandrill and egret don't fight," Ora said.

"Make it 4 against 5," a voice said behind Ora.

"Who are you? and what do you want?" Makucha questioned.

"First I want revenge on one of those creatures you fought," the creature said.

"Fine, you can join us but, who are you?" Makucha said asking his question.

"I'm Mama Binturong," she said introducing herself.

Makucha smiled and looked at his team,

"Come on now they didn't get that far," Makucha said giving an evil grin.

Makucha, Ora, Chuluun, and Mama Binturong head back to the snowy mountains so they can continue to follow the lion guard and get there REVENGE.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER LONGER CHAPTER AS REQUESTED, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL POST ONE EVERYDAY AT 12:00 EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.