Chapter 18 New Faces And Rani's Advice

I'm starting to format my stories different starting now so let me know if it's good.......

As night time strikes, the lion guard are all sleeping while evil is stirring up in the forest,

"What now Makucha?" Chuluun questions looking at Makucha, "We will find a way to take the tree of life and get rid of the lion guard" Makucha said looking at Chuluun, Ora, and Mama Binturong.

"There are too many of them, especially now that there is another lion on their side," Ora complained looking at Makucha, "Well we are not giving up we just need a good enough plan," Makucha said staring at Ora.

"Have any suggestions" Mama Binturong questioned, "I'm trying to think of one!!" Makucha yelled. As they looked at Makucha they saw a pair of dark blue eyes, "Makucha behind you" Chuluun said. Makucha turns and backs up after seeing those eyes.

"Who are you," Makucha said as his team was ready to attack, "Calm down," the voice said in the dark. "We have a common goal," the voice said, "And what's that" Makucha questioned.

"You want to eat and get revenge on some animals at the tree of life," the voice said as an evil grin appeared. "How do you know that?" Ora questioned, "We've been watching you for some time now from your attack at the snow mountains and pond to your attack at the tree," the voice said. As the voice said that Makucha tried to attack the creature but it knocked him back, causing Makucha to slide in front of Ora. Ora, Chuluun and Mama Binturong, get ready to attack. "I don't want to fight you, I too want revenge I want to eliminate the lioness they call Rani," the voice said. Makucha gets back up and looks at his team. "Let's hear him out," Makucha said shifting his eyes to look back at the creature, Ora, Chuluun, and Mama Binturong stand down and listen. "Thank you," the voice said, "Before we talk want to introduce yourself," Makucha said.

"You first," the voice said, "Fine" Makucha said, "Im Makucha, this is Chuluun, Ora, and Mama Binturong," Makucha said introducing everyone. After Makucha introduced his team the creature came out of the shadows and it was a wolf. "I'm Kiba," the wolf said introducing himself. "Ok Kiba what's your story?" Makucha questioned. "Well I used to live at the tree of life until Rani and the elder banished us after we wanted to use the tree to make us stronger," Kiba said. "wait us?" Chuluun questioned, Kiba smiled evilly. "It's not just me, I have an entire pack with 15 other wolves," Kiba said giving an evil grin. "Wait so there are 16 wolves including yourself," Ora asked.

"Correct" Kiba said smiling evilly. Chuluun goes up to Makucha "If we work with Kiba there would be 20 of us against the lion guard and the lioness and her pride" Chuluun whispered. Makucha smiled evilly at Chuluun and looked at Kiba. "So you want us to work with you," Makucha asked. "I help you if you help me," Kiba said giving his offer. Makucha smiled evilly and had his paw out. Kiba shook Makucha's paw. "Ok Fellas you can come out," Kiba said looking back in the darkness.

As Makucha looked behind Kiba more wolves appeared and a female wolf went up to Kiba. "Who are these animals," she asked looking at Kiba. "They are going to help us kill Rani and the night pride," Kiba said smiling evilly. "Makucha this is my second in command, Ruby" Kiba said introducing her. Ruby has white fur and sharp claws, "Now follow us back to our den and we can come up with a plan to destroy Rani and her night pride and help Makucha destroy the lion guard, then we can all feast on whatever is left," Kiba said laughing Evilly heading into the forest.

As Kiba, Ruby and the wolves left Makucha and his team followed, "We can finally get our revenge on the lion guard and feast" Makucha said evilly looking at Chuluun, Ora, and Mama Binturong. They all smiled evilly back and continued to follow the wolves to their den to come up with a plan to seek Revenge.

Meanwhile At The Field

Fuli was awake and she decided to go for a walk because she had trouble falling asleep, but as she walks she heard something. "Hey Fuli" Rani whispered behind Fuli, Fuli looked and saw Rani. "Hey, Rani," Fuli said as they walked beside each other. "Why are you awake," Rani asked, "Couldnt sleep" Fuli answers. "Why is that" Rani asked, "I can't stop thinking about what the elder said to me. "Is it about Kion?" Rani asked smiling and looking at Fuli. Fuli looked embarrassed and looked at Rani, "How'd you know" Fuli said a little embarrassed. "The elder is not the only one who noticed," Rani said.

As Rani said that they stopped walking and sat down so they could talk. "What should I do Rani" Fuli asked. "Honestly I don't know" Rani said but after she said that Fuli looked sad. "Hey that doesn't mean you can't do anything," Rani said looking at Fuli. "What do you mean," Fuli asked, "Look Fuli the way I have seen you and Kion from the forest to the tree of life you two have an amazing conncetion," Rani said putting her paw on Fuli shoulder. "My mother once told me, A person who truly loves you will go to great lengths to protect your heart and to keep you happy," Rani said. "After seeing you and Kion you both do that for each other, you both try to help or save the other" Rani said smiling at Fuli.

Fuli paused and looked at Rani and realized she was right, "Thanks for the advice Rani" Fuli said thankful. "Now when the time is right I say you tell Kion how you feel, and I bet you he will feel the same way," Rani said. As Fuli and Rani smile they look and see the sun is about to rise, "I have to go wake up the night pride, you should go back to your friends" Rani said leaving. Fuli looked up at the sky and smiled, Fuli turned around heading back to the field to see Kion and the lion guard.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL POST ONE EVERYDAY AT 12:00 EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.