Chapter 19 Kion and Fuli Tell The Truth

As Fuli returns, everyone is awake except Kion, "How are you feeling Ono" Fuli asked looking at Ono. "Amazing, I'm not tired anymore," Ono said happily. "Why is Kion still sleeping," Bunga asked, "Well Bunga, Kion's injury was more severe then Ono's" Beshte said. "Yeah Beshte's right Kion needs time so were staying another night or two," Fuli said looking at the lion guard. "Well if we're going to be here for a bit longer maybe we can talk to some of the animals here" Makini suggested. "That's a great idea," Beshte said. Everyone looked at Fuli, "all of you go ahead I'll watch Kion while you guys are gone" Fuli said laying down beside Kion. The lion guard nodded their heads and left heading towards the watering hole, "Anga go with them so they don't get in trouble" Fuli asked nicely. "Yup," Anga replied flying upwards following the lion guard. Fuli laid down beside Kion and looked at him and smiled.

As Fuli looks around she sees Rani, "Hey Rani" Fuli called. Rani turned her head and saw Fuli so she walked over and sat down. "Has Kion waken up yet?" Rani asked, "Not yet Fuli" replied. "Well I'm going on patrol with the night pride," Rani said standing back up, "Have Fun," Fuli said as she watched Rani walk away with her night pride. Fuli looked at Kion and saw him moving a lot, "Kion" Fuli said concerned.

Kion P.O.V

I was in that room again and there was green smoke entering the room again the last time this happened Scar was here. "Hello Kion" Scar said Evilly, I turned and saw Scar, why am I here Scar."Kion, Kion, Kion, you don't get it, do you" Scar said repeating himself. "As long as that Scar is with you I will always be with you," Scar said starting to laugh evilly. NO, I WILL NEVER BE YOU SCAR NEVER!!!!!!!!

Kion woke up and quickly stood up and yelled "NEVER!!!", Fuli backed away and looked at Kion "What's wrong Kion?" Fuli asked concerned. "NO I'M NOT EVIL!!, I'LL NEVER BE SCAR!!!, NEVER!!!!!" Kion yelled as he was shaking his head. "I know your not Kion," Fuli said trying to get close. "Were the same Kion just like fire and flame" Scar repeated laughing evilly. Kion was shaking his head and was hitting his head with his paw, NO GET OUT,OF MY HEAD, I WON'T TURN EVILL, ILL NEVER TURN INTO YOU, NEVER!!!!" Kion yelled in pain. Before Fuli did anything else she was having flashbacks from the past, "Bring Kion Back safe" Simba said, "Do I have feelings for Kion" I thought, "Kion wake up" I said shaking him trying to wake him, I..I..I.. can't Kion said worriedly losing his grip, yes you can because your the strongest Lion I've ever met we need you Kion.....I...need you" I said reaching for his paw, "All I can say is follow your heart, your heart will lead you to happiness and happiness will lead you to love" Buku said, As Kion was having a nightmare I nuzzled his side and Kion blushed and we smiled, "Kion look at me, Fuli said softly Kion looked up and their noses were touching and they both blushed and backed away and smiled", "Kion calm down" Fuli said, "Im talking about love Fuli, all I can is be yourself the elder said", "A person who truly loves you will go to great lengths to protect your heart and keep you happy rani said". Fuli snapped out of it and realized everything we've been through has been for this moment Fuli thought to herself, Fuli looked at Kion and hugged him. Kion hugged back and Scar was gone and he couldnt hear Scar, Fuli moved her head and Fuli and Kion's noses were touching. Kion blushed as he looked at Fuli in the eyes, "Kion, I Love You" Fuli admitted kissing Kion. Kion starting kissing Fuli and they both kissed while holding each other. 

The Elder and Rani saw that from a distance, "She did it" Rani said smiling, "Yes she did, Fuli finally found out the cure against Scar wasn't just the tree of life but the power of love" the elder said smiling. Kion and Fuli stopped to look at each other, "I love you too Fuli" Kion said nuzzling his head with Fuli, Kion and Fuli laid together on the ground looking at each other. They both smiled and kissed again, "my heart lead me to happiness" Kion said looking at Fuli in the eyes, "and happiness will lead you to love" Fuli said smiling at Kion. "Buku told you the same thing," Fuli said laughing, Kion laughed and agreed and they hugged. "Thank you Fuli," Kion said closing his eyes, as Kion fell asleep Fuli kissed him on the forehead as she laid beside him and put her paw on his mane.

As Fuli looked behind them the Lion Guard stood there will their mouth wide open except for Beshte and Makini. Fuli blushed as she saw them, "That's adorable" Beshte said smiling,  "About time" Makini said smiling. "Wait you knew about this Makini," Bunga asked looking at Makini, "well not entirely Rafiki mentioned something magical would happen at the tree of life and after seeing this I understand what he was talking about," makini said. As the Lion Guard faces went from shock to happy they all decided to leave so Fuli and Kion could rest peacefully. Fuli laid beside Kion and she closed her eyes falling asleep with Kion.

Meanwhile At Rafiki's Tree In The Pride Lands

Rafiki just finished painting Kovu and Kiara like Mufasa told him, "I hope your right Mufasa maybe love will prevail" Rafiki smiled looking in the sky at the lions of the past. But Rafiki felt the wind of the Lions of the past and Rafiki ran inside his tree and grabbed his paint. "Well you know what they say love has no labels," Rafiki said as he painted Kion and Fuli laying down. Rafiki backed up and tapped his staff on the painting, the painting started to move and Fuli kissed Kion and Kion kissed Fuli in the painting. Rafiki smiled and the painting stopped moving.

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD THE BUILD UP AND HOW THIS CHAPTER TURNED OUT.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL POST ONE EVERYDAY AT 4:00 EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.