Chapter 57 Healing Within

Character List:

(Pride Landers) Kiara,

(Lion Guard) Kion, Fuli, Beshte, Ono, Anga, Bunga, Makini

(Night Pride) Rani, Nirmala, Surak, Baliyo, Scout, Ullu, Queen Janna(Deceased)

(Villians) Zira, Makucha, Ora, Chuluun, Kiba, Ruby, Talon, Skip, Mama Binturong

(Animal Groups) Wolf Pack{Kiba and Ruby's}, Flying Squirrel Pack { Talon and Skip's}, Beaver Pack {Alex's colony}

(Other Animal Characters) Pinguino, Chase, Buku (Deceased), Alex

Alex sweeped his tail aiming for Kion's legs and Kion jumped over and swiped his paws but Alex ducked and they both stood across from each other. Kion growled but Kion stopped himself and shook his head, "What am I doing"Kion asked himself. Kion dodged Alex and looked at him, "Alex I understand your hurting but this won't solve anything" Kion explained. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!" Alex shouted. Kion tackled Alex and pinned him to the ground, "Alex listen to me you can't overpower me and second, you need to ask yourself is this what Buku would want" Kion asked. Alex stopped and thought about what Kion said. Kion noticed Alex was starting to cry, "I'm sorry Kion I just....I..." Alex struggled to say as he tried. Kion hugged him and placed his paw on his back, I know I miss him too" Kion reassured as he had a tear run down his face.

Anga and Ullu flew to the Lion Guard, Night Pride, and Beavers in a hurry, "Listen if it's about Kion and Alex disappearing we already know" Bunga assumed. "It's not that" Ullu replied, "What is it then?" Fuli asked, "We spotted Talon and Skip" Anga answered. "WHERE?" Everyone shouted, "Heading straight for us INCOMMING!!" Scout called Everyone moved to dodge as the squirrels dived to attack. "You heard Talon we deal with the Lion Guard, Night Pride, and Beavers while Talon and a few others find and kill Kion" Skip instructed leading the attack.

As Fuli and Rani dodged they saw and noticed some squirrels slit off with Talon heading near the forest. "KION!" Rani and Fuli shouted looking at each other, as squirrel came right for Fuli and Rani with his claw but a beaver stood in front and smashed their tail slapping the squirrel into a tree. "Thanks" Fuli and Rani thanked, "No problem but you two should go help Kion we can handle here" The beaver advised. Fuli and Rani ran together trying to follow Talon and his group.

Sorry to make this short was busy with school today....

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORERY MY BEST TO POST ONE CHAPTER UPDATE A DAY. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.