Chapter 11 The Mountains

It's morning and the entire guard are asleep except Kion he decided to head outside and he was looking at the water.

"You're up early," Buku said, Kion looks behind him and sees Buku standing there. "You must be Buku, Fuli told me about you "thank you for everything," Kion said as he turned and looked at Buku.

"No problem Kion, anyway how's the leg," Buku asked

"It feels great," Kion said as he looks at his leg. 

"You okay Kion you looked like you were deep in thought," Buku said curiously.

"You could say that, I had a nightmare last night but Fuli help comfort me" Kion saids

"But that's not what your thinking about" Buku pointed out.

*Sigh* "Fuli nuzzled me and we smiled I blushed she blushed and I don't know what to think or do" Kion saids confused.

Buku put his hand on Kion shoulder, "does she make you happy" Buku asked

"yes she does" Kion answered

"Listen Kion all I can tell you is follow your heart, your heart will lead you to happiness and happiness will lead you to love," Buku said as he smiled.

Kion smiled back and thanked Buku.

"KION" Bunga yelled tackling his friend.

"Bunga I'm alright," Kion said laughing

As Kion got up the guard was around him welcoming him back, "don't worry Kion Buku gave me more tuliza too" Makini said happily.

"Ono what's our next stop," Kion asked

"Hawaza...Hawaza...., I see mountains with snow and a pound with lots of snow" Ono said.

"Oh I know where that is," Buku said

Everyone looked at Buku, "If you go down that path and take a left you'll find a clearing and in the distance, you'll see the mountains" Buku said giving directions.

Kion and Fuli went up to Buku

"Thank you Buku" they both said

Buku smiled, "no problem good luck on your journey and may our paths cross again," Buku said.

"Come on Lion Guard," Kion said.

The lion guard turned and started to walk as they looked over they saw Buku and the beavers waving goodbye. Kion and Fuli looked at each other and looked straight and walked. 

"Sorry that I almost hit you guys with the roar" Kion apologize.

"Kion you didn't know don't worry about it," Bunga said.

"Yeah, we forgive you Kion," Beshte said.

Kion looked at the guard, "thank you guys your the best" Kion said as he continued to walk forward.

"Hey, Guys," Anga said as she landed.

"What is it Anga," Kion asked

"Buku was right, on the right, I saw some mountains in the distance," Anga said.

Great, we're almost there guys" Kion said happily.

The guard continues their walk so they can get to the next Moja Kwa Mojo stone.

I hope you enjoyed, Leave any comments/suggestions.