Chapter 58 Talon Strikes Again

Character List:

(Pride Landers) Kiara,

(Lion Guard) Kion, Fuli, Beshte, Ono, Anga, Bunga, Makini

(Night Pride) Rani, Nirmala, Surak, Baliyo, Scout, Ullu, Queen Janna(Deceased)

(Villians) Zira, Makucha, Ora, Chuluun, Kiba, Ruby, Talon, Skip, Mama Binturong

(Animal Groups) Wolf Pack{Kiba and Ruby's}, Flying Squirrel Pack { Talon and Skip's}, Beaver Pack {Alex's colony}

(Other Animal Characters) Pinguino, Chase, Buku (Deceased), Alex

Anga and Ullu fought some squirrels in the sky as the others fought on the ground against Skip and his ground attack. Nirmala looked at the beavers, "Beavers help get any animals out while the rest of us deal with Skip and his forces. The beavers listned to Nirmala and left to help other animals. Bunga backflipped away, "Jeez they are persisent" Bunga commented, "That's one way of putting it" Baliyo added after hearing Bunga's statement. They continued to fight as the squirrels engaged not backing down.

In the forest, Kion and Alex have been talking about Buku and personal experiences as they were starting to know each other better and bond. "Thank you Kion" Alex thanked smiling, Kion looked at Alex a little confused, "For what?" Kion asked. "For Your help, I'm the one that's suppose to help you but you have helped me more" Alex explained. Kion smiled and hit Alex in the shoulder, "Don't thank me, you also made me realize something" Kion told Alex. Alex looked at Kion intrigued as he rubbed his shoulder, "You help me trust my gut again" Kion added thanking Alex. Alex smiled and put his hand on Kion shoulder, "Well thanks to both of us I think we got our confidence back" Alex advised. Kion stopped to think about that and realized he could think better, "You're right Alex we make a good team" Kion commented smiling.

Alex looked at Kion, "Now let's talk about something important" Alex suggested, "About what?" Kion asked quickly. Kion looked nervous, "About Fuli and Rani," Alex said smiling at Kion who looked nervous. Kion stepped back, "I don't know what you're talking about" Kion hesitated. Alex raised an eyebrow, "Kion I'm not blind I've seen the way they talk and interact with you...and my father also told me about the three of you" Alex explained. Kion looked at Alex and sighed, "I don't know anymore" Kion sighed again sitting down. Alex sat down beside Kion, "Want to talk about it" Alex asked. Kion looked up and nodded and started explaining everything.

"Then they started working together and I love it but I don't know at the same thing" Kion finished explaining. Alex nodded as he listened, "So you're saying you don't know how you approach this kind of realationship" Alex summed up. "Exactly....I love both but can you love both?" Kion doubted himself. Alex stood up and put his hand on Kion shoulder, "Relax Kion... If I learned anything from Dad anything is possible" Alex explained. Kion looked up at Alex, "So are you saying I should find a way to make this love triangle work" Kion asked. Alex smiled, "That's up to Fuli, Rani, and yourself... only the three of you can make that decision" Alex advised. Kion smiled and nodded, "Thanks Alex...you're a lot like Buku" Kion insisted. Alex smiled and looked up in the sky, "I want to be" Alex replied. "Don't worry you can Join him much quicker than you think" Talon hissed. Kion and Alex turned and saw Talon with some squirrels.

"TALON!" Kion and Alex yelled shock to see him here with some squirrels, Kion stepped in front. "Talon leave us alone already" Kion growled. "I will not stop until I finished what I promised to do" Talon threated as he charged at Kion tackling him. "KION!" Alex shouted see Kion roll, as Alex tried to help him, Alex, was surrounded by squirrels and they tried to attack him so Alex fought. Alex sweeped his tail and rolled to take over, Alex peaked over to the side and saw Talon and Kion at it. Talon got a bite on Kion's neck but Kion smashed his paw against Talon sending him back. But when Alex looked at Talon and saw his claw he was remembering his father death and he froze. The squirrels used this time to attack and get Alex down. Kion noticed Alex down, "Alex No!" Kion shouted concerned. But when Kion looked back Talon was coming in with that claw again but Kion ducked his head and his skin got cut.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORERY MY BEST TO POST ONE CHAPTER UPDATE A DAY. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.