Chapter 28 Friend Or Foe

Thank you to everyone who voted to see more of this book, So I will give you more also that means some new plot, later on, more ships, and more characters. So no one gets confused I have a list of characters below in the story any questions regarding any of the characters like what animal they are. Feel free to ask in comments, {Little Note in the future there may be animals in the future the may not make sense in this timeline don't judge trying something new}

(Lion Guard) Kion,Fuli,Beshte,Ono,Anga,Bunga, Makini                                                                                    (Night Pride) Rani,Nirmala,Surak,Baliyo,Scout,Ullu,Queen Janna(Deceased)                                        (Villians) Zira,Makucha,Ora,Chuluun,Kiba,Ruby,Talon                                                                                          (Animal Groups) Wolf Pack{Kiba and Rub's},                                                                                                              (Other Animal Characters) Pinguino,

Thank you all and enjoy the chapter. (Also If you were wondering Scout is Rani other brother I know in the show Rani only has one brother but I want this story to be different in a way so Baliyo and Scout are Rani's younger brothers.

Rani and the Night Pride followed Ullu to the mountain pass, as they were on the way there they heard an animal crying for help. The Animal was a Ferret and he was trapped in the corner by two sabertooth tigers. "Please don't hurt me" the Ferret begged to the sabertooth tigers. "Too bad Chase your time is up and nothing will stop us" one of the tigers growled, "Are you sure about that?" Rani questioned, as Rani said that the Night Pride appeared above on the mountain. The sabertooth tigers looked up, "Who do you think you are?" They asked finding Rani amusing. "We are the Night Pride, now leave that Ferret alone" Rani ordered giving the tigers a chance to run. One of the sabertooth whispered to the other, "There is too many of them". "Who cares, let's get them" The sabertooth tiger ordered. Rani was preparing to jump down but before she jumped down she shouted, "With Strength and Respect!!!". "NIGHT PRIDE PROTECT!!!" the Night Pride shouted as they jumped down and attacked the sabertooth tigers. 

"Nirmala check on the Ferret, Surak you're with me, Baliyo and Scout deal with the other tiger" Rani ordered as she tackled one of the tigers. Surak helped Rani while Scout and Baliyo both body checked the tiger knocking him down. While they fought the Ferret was shaking in fear while feeling a burning sensation in his leg, Nirmala goes to the Ferret but the Ferret backs up but feels even more pain. "Calm down my friend we are here to help you" Nirmala reassured. The Ferret listened and sat down, Nirmala started to check his injuries. Rani and Surak both headbutt the tiger launching him into his friend and both tigers were on top of each other. While they were down the Night Pride stood in front of them, "Now Leave" Rani told the tigers. They both looked at each other and quickly turned the other way heading back and away from the mountain pass. "Good Work Night Pride" Rani congratulated.

The Ferret looked up at them and bowed, "Thank you for your help" the Ferret thanked. Don't worry it's our job" Rani told him. "What's your name," Baliyo asked, the Ferret looked at the Night Pride, "I'm Chase," Chase said introducing himself. "Well Chase let's get you to the tree of life for healing and maybe you can stay" Nirmala offered. Chase nodded and the Night Pride helped get Chase to the tree of life. As Rani and The Night Pride walked Fuli was getting a drink from the watering hole in the distance, "Hey Fuli" Rani called happily but Fuli just stopped drinking and ran back to the field. "Maybe she didn't hear you sis" Baliyo reassured, Rani was a little depressed that Fuli didn;t answer because Fuli and Rani haven't talked in a while. 

Chase rubs his eyes and when he saw the mark on Rani head he bowed immediately, "I'm so sorry didn't know you were a queen" Chase apologized bowing. Rani smiled and helped Chase up, "It's ok Chase don't worry about that right now let's get you healed up" Rani explained. The Night Pride and Chase walked into the tree of life to help heal Chase.

Meanwhile In a Big Tree Near The Tree Of Life

A group of flying squirrels were eating some acorns while they were waiting for Talon, "Where is Talon" A squirrel wondered, "Be Patient my brother will be back" Skip the Flying squirrel told the others. While they waited they heard a creature fly in and then It dropped down in front of them, "Missed me boys" Talon asked. The flying squirrels gathered around to ask where he has been, "I found Kiba and Ruby they are far but their reign is not yet over" Talon explained. Talon then started explaining everything he learned from Zira and Kiba and what they will be doing. The squirrels smiled evilly, "Before we act let's do recon I want everyone to go undercover and spy on Rani, Kion, and Fuli find out where they go what they love and what they hate the more the information the easier out mission becomes" Talon ordered. After he ordered 3 of his best scouts flew out to find Rani, Kion, and Fuli to start their recon.

Meanwhile At The Field

Kion was starting to wake up and as he yawned he noticed Fuli was gone, Kion turned and saw everyone was starting to wake up, "Where's Fuli" Kion asked worried, "Don't know Kion we all just woke up" Beshte answered. Kion looks at Anga, "Can you find her", "Yup" Anga replied before flying into the sky.

Meanwhile In The Bamboo Forest

Fuli P.O.V

This can't be healthy I haven't slept in the last two days all I keep thinking about is what Rani told Kion. Is it possible Kion doesn't love me and loves Rani, I couldn't look at Rani back there I'm not in the right-thinking space I just need to be alone. Fuli said to herself, As Fuli walked by up in the tree was Skip listening to everything Fuli said. "Very interesting Fuli is not in the right-thinking space" Skip told himself while smiling evilly.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL POST ONE EVERYDAY AT 5:00 EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.