IMPORTANT QUESTION REGARDING THE FUTURE OF THIS BOOK

Before the chapter starts I got another question I have lots of ideas for this book meaning it would be longer. If I were to do this you would see both ships of KionXRani and KionXFuli and even more ships and more plot and characters. OR would you prefer me to end this book sooner than later and move on to either Lion Guard Season 4 or a sequel of this book let me know, please?

Anyways Enjoy This Chapter it's called Avoidance

Meanwhile In The Backlands

As Zira finished explaining her plan everyone sat down to relax, "Do we have to wait" Ora scoffed. "Be patient we cannot act until Shupavu returns with information" Zira explained, but after Zira said that a rock fell behind her in the dark. Zira's ear twitched after hearing that sound down the cave, "Someones watching us" Zira whispered at the Villains, Zira quickly jumped into the darkness pouncing on a creature. "Don't hurt me......PLEASE" The creature begged as Zira was about to kill the animal, Kiba quickly ran to Zira and the creature when he heard the creatures voice, "Zira get off of him," Kiba shouted. Zira dragged the creature into the light revealing a Flying Squirrel. "KIBA!" The squirrel called happily, Zira got off of him and let the Squirrel stand. The flying squirrel ran to Kiba, "I knew you were alive" it called, "Who's this?" Makucha asked. Kiba turned to look at everyone, "Meet Talon," Kiba said introducing The Flying squirrel. "How the hell is a squirrel going to help us" Makucha scoffed. "This squirrel is the only reason we could enter the tree of life he's my spy Makucha" Kiba answered. Before anyone said anything the squirrel went on a rock to look at them all, "Kiba after news spread about a Lion Guard, and The Night Pride defeating you I needed to find you, it took quite a while to get here but I bring news" Talon explained.

"What news," Kiba asked, "So I overheard your plan to attack the pride lands, while you do that I have a way to hurt the Lion Guard and Night Pride" Talon revealed. "You have to be serious, If we couldn't stop them what makes you think a squirrel can" Ora scoffed in disbelief. "QUIET! Let's listen to this Talon first" Zira yelled. Silence broke out and Talon continued, "I've been spying on Rani and that Kion, I overhear Rani telling Kion her feelings" Talon explained. "How does that help" Makucha interrupted, "Well the cheetah-likes that Kion too so I have a plan to make Rani and Fuli fight for Kion's love" Talon explained. Before anyone said anything Zira walked forward, "Brillant, If we do that the Lion Guard and Night Pride will be distracted by this Fuli and Rani situation the Lion Guard won't return to the pride lands as quick as I thought, meaning our attack will be more successful" Zira explained evilly.

"So if Talon does this it gives us more time to invade the pride lands" Ruby added, "Exactly" Zira agreed. Zira looks at Talon, "Go do your plan and make this Fuli and Rani hurt or even kill each other" Zira ordered. Talon nodded and left the cave heading back for the tree of life, as Talon left the villains grinned evilly to Zira's plan.

Meanwhile At The Tree Of Life

The sun was setting as the lion guard walked Fuli ran to catch up with them, Kion runs to be with Fuli, "How was the run" Kion asked. "It was fine" Fuli answered but she didn't even look at Kion she just continued to walk. Kion was about to say something until the Night Pride showed up, "Hi Kion" Scout said. "Hey Scout" Kion answered, as Scout appeared, Surak, Nirmala, Balioyo, and Rani were here. Kion and Rani exchanged looks but Kion quickly ran off to catch up with Fuli. Bunga goes up to the night pride, "Have fun on patrol" Bunga said as the lion guard followed Kion. "That was odd" Scout stated, "Indeed" Surak agreed, "Come on Night Pride let's just patrol" Rani ordered leading the way, but as Rani lead she looks back at Kion and sighs.  As Kion caught up with Fuli he tried to talk to her, "Fuli what's wrong" Kion asked, "Fuli looked at Kion, "Just tired Kion that's it" Fuli argued continuing to head back to the field.

Kion P.O.V

What's wrong with Fuli she's not acting like herself, was it something I said. Is there a reason Fuli is mad at me, wait is she mad at me. Maybe she is just tired it's been a long day anyway Let's just hope Fuli feels better tomorrow morning.

The Lion Guard finally reached the field and was preparing to sleep as Kion laid beside Fuli her head was facing the other way. "Fuli" Kion whispered, "Yes Kion" Fuli answered, "Are you sure you're okay?" Kion asked. "I'm Fine Kion I just want to sleep" Fuli answered turning her head to sleep. As Kion closed his eyes all he could think about was what was wrong with Fuli and the way Rani looked at Kion.

Meanwhile With The Night Pride

The Night Pride were walking around the Tree Of Life doing their patrol, Rani was walking behind them thinking about Kion, "What should I do, Do I tell him I really love him or do I wait to see if he feels the same" Rani thought. "You okay Rani," Scout asked looking at Rani, Rani snapped out of it and looked at Scout, "I'm fine" Rani answered unsurely. Nirmala turned and looked at Rani skeptical of Rani response. "Oh No Nirmala is giving that look" Rani recalled in her head, "Are you sure your okay" Surak asked looking at Rani. "I had to tell them at one point," Rani thought, Rani sighed and looked at The Night Pride, "Ok I'll tell all of you" Rani admitted. Surak, Nirmala, Scout, and Baliyo all looked at Rani ready to listen, but before Rani said a word Ullu the snow owl flies down to the Night Pride. "What is it Ullu," Rani asked, "Night Pride an animal is running towards the mountain pass" Ullu reported. "We should check it out," Rani said quickly, "But Rani it's only one animal," Baliyo said. Rani looked at Baliyo, "Your right but you never know Baliyo" Rani explained. As Rani explained she quickly ran with Ullu towards the pass, "Come on Night Pride" Rani shouted. The Night Pride look at each other and then follow Rani and Ullu, "That was close" Rani thought. Just like that Ullu, Rani, and The Night Pride ran heading towards the mountain pass.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL POST ONE EVERYDAY AT 5:00 EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.