Chapter 34 The Power Of Love

Character List:

(Lion Guard) Kion, Fuli, Beshte, Ono, Anga, Bunga, Makini

(Night Pride) Rani, Nirmala, Surak, Baliyo, Scout, Ullu, Queen Janna(Deceased)

(Villians) Zira, Makucha, Ora, Chuluun, Kiba, Ruby, Talon, Skip

(Animal Groups) Wolf Pack{Kiba and Ruby's}, Flying Squirrel Pack { Talon and Skip's}

(Other Animal Characters) Pinguino, Chase

The Lion Guard and Night Pride were scared again to see Fuli and Rani preparing to attack again. "Not again" Bunga added looking back and forth between Rani and Fuli. "Kion what do we do," Beshte asked nervously looking at Kion. Kion was once again horrified but he closed his eyes and opened them, "We need to separate them again so they don't hurt each other" Kion explained. "Kion is right, we have to stop them so  Makini and I can observe them and figure out how to help them" Nirmala added. Everyone agreed and was about to help Fuli and Rani, as Bunga went to stop Fuli she ran to the side and kicked Bunga knocking him into Anga and Ono. Rani growled at Baliyo and Surak who tried to close to Rani, "Sis, we're trying to help you" Baliyo pleaded. "GET BACK!!" Rani shouted but as she shouted her eyes glowed red. 

Instead of fighting each other Rani and Fuli were fighting their friends, Bunga was dodging Fuli. "How do we fight something we don't want to fight," Bunga asked continuing to avoid Fuli. "I don't know" Surak and Baliyo answered dodging Rani's attacks. Nirmala and Makini were standing at a distance and noticed Rani and Fuli's eyes, "You see that Makini" Nirmala pointed out. Makini looked, "Their eyes are very red" Makini replied. "Exactly this isn't them something has to be controlling them" Nirmala pointed out. "What could be causing this" Makini asked, "Hmmmm" Nirmala was thinking what could be the cause of this.

Meanwhile In A Tree

"This is working better than I thought, Rani and Fuli are now attacking their friends" Talon explained evilly. Talon and Skip were enjoying the view of Fuli and Rani attacking each other and their friends. "Let's just hope this buys enough time for the others" Skip suggested. Talon just agreed with Skip and they continued to watch the fight.

The Lion Guard and Night Pride were together dodging Rani and Fuli's attacks, "How long can we hold this up for" Scout asked. "Not long" Bunga replied almost getting scratched. But Fuli and Rani exchanged looks at each other, "FULI!!" Rani growled, "RANI!!" Fuli hissed before diving at each other fighting. "NO!!" Kion called as he trembled in fear as he watched both of them scratch and kick each other. "NIRMALA!!" Kion called, "Yes Kion" Nirmala replied running to Kion. "How do we stop them," Kion asked concerned more than ever. "Were still trying to figure out what the problem is" Nirmala added. Bunga sneezed and everyone was startled, "Sorry everyone the pollen got in my nose" Bunga answering.

After Nirmala looked at Bunga when he sneezed from smelling the flowers she looked and Rani and Fuli, "I GOT IT!!" Nirmala shouted. Everyone quickly ran to Nirmala, "What is it Nirmala" Surak asked. "Persuader Plant" Nirmala insisted, "Pur....what now" Bunga questioned in confusion. "The Persuader plant is a plant that only grows in the thorn patch, it has the power to change the way they think, it explains why Fuli and Rani are suddenly fighting, why their eyes are red, why their heads hurt" Nirmala explained. "How do we stop it," Kion asked, Nirmala turned and looked at Kion, "To break the control of the persuader plant you have to use a force more powerful" Nirmala answered. Everyone took a moment to think about what Nirmala said, "Something stonger" Bunga repeated confused. "What's more powerful than a mind-controlling plant," Surak asked. "I don't know but someone needs to do something" Kion explained quickly running for Fuli and Rani's direction, "KION!!" everyone called confused and worried what Kion was doing. 

Fuli and Rani were ready to strike each other and as they both charged with both their paws and claws out ready to scatch each other.  "NOOOOO!!!" Kion shouted jumping in between both of their paths. Before Rani and Fuli could ract they hit Kion instead of each other sending Kion down the hill. "KION!!" The Guard and Night Pride shouted, Fuli and Rani ran to the hill and saw Kion roll down the hill and hit a rock then fall in the river unconscious. "KION!!" Fuli and Rani cried as they both were shaking and crying.  "ANGA!! FOLLOW THE CURRENT" Fuli shouted as she ran down the hill limping. "ULLU HELP ANGA!!!" Rani shouted folowing Fuli down the hill. Bunga was about to go until Nirmala stopped Bunga, "What gives Nirrmala" Bunga asked. "I'm worried for Kion but I think the only thing the will help Fuli and Rani is if they look together" Nirmala explained. Ullu and Anga flew together looking around as Fuli ran down the hill but she felt pain in her leg and she fell.

Fuli completely hit her paw against the ground and cried her eyes ou, "It's all my fault" Fuli repeated crying blaming herself for what happened. "Fuli..." Rani said approaching from behind, "Fuli turned with her tears all over her face but she saw Rani crying too and she looked like she was crying as bad as Fuli, "It's my fault, not yours" Rani cried about to hit herself with her paw. But Fuli grabbed Rani paw and looked at Rani, "Don't blame yourself....I shouldn't blame myself......We weren't ourselves but let's do this together.....For Kion" Fuli promised, wiping her tears, Rani wiped her tears and looked at Fuli and helped her up. Before they contiued Fuli and Rani hugged and cried for a brief moment before working together to find Kion. Ullu and Anga looked at each other and smiled seeing Rani and Fuli working together.

Find Out what happens next time Tomorrow

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL TRY MY BEST TO POST ONE CHAPTER UPDATE A DAY. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.