Chapter 30 The Fight

Character List:

(Lion Guard) Kion, Fuli, Beshte, Ono, Anga, Bunga, Makini

(Night Pride) Rani, Nirmala, Surak, Baliyo, Scout, Ullu, Queen Janna(Deceased)

(Villians) Zira, Makucha, Ora, Chuluun, Kiba, Ruby, Talon, Skip

(Animal Groups) Wolf Pack{Kiba and Ruby's}, Flying Squirrel Pack { Talon and Skip's}

(Other Animal Characters) Pinguino, Chase

Talon and Skip were back at their tree and all the squirrels gathered around them, "How did it go boss" A squirrel asked. Talon threw the persuader plant on the ground, the flower was wilted and was starting to die, "It worked better than I thought but the flower is dead" Talon explained. Skip puts his hand on Talon shoulder, "Its alright brother, we already used it on Fuli and Rani so now let's go watch the fun" Skip insisted. Then Talon, Skip and a few of the squirrels left the tree to find Rani and Fuli.

Meanwhile Near A Watering Hole

Rani was getting a drink of water before she starts her search" After I drink I'll find Fuli" Rani swore. As Rani finished drinking water she turned to find Fuli but she heard something coming from the bushes. Rani slowly goes near the bushes. The bushes start shaking and Rani growls at the bush, suddenly a hyrax comes out of the bush scared. Rani sighed in relieve, "Sorry little hyrax you scared me" Rani admitted smiling. The Hyrax just turned and ran the other way, "What's going on with you Rani" Rani thinks putting her paw on her head. As Rani was walking away someone charged at her launching her into the water. Rani quickly swims up and coughs, Rani looked up and saw Fuli, "Rani!" Fuli shouted. "Fuli!" Rani growled shaking the water off, "I know you love Kion" Fuli admitted angerly. Rani was shocked and surprised Fuli found out, "Listen Fuli let's talk about this" Rani negotiated. But as Rani said that her head started to hurt and she quickly looked at Fuli with rage. "I trusted you, you helped me and Kion get together and you do this to me" Fuli bickered.

"It was never going to work Fuli your a cheetah and he's a lion, he loves me more" Rani scoffed after Rani said that Fuli quickly charged at Rani ready to attack. Rani rolled to dodged and swiped her paw to scratch Fuli. Rani scratched Fuli on the arm, Fuli grunts and falls back. As Rani approaches Fuli, Fuli quickly jolted her leg kicking Rani's leg knocking Rani down. "Argh" Rani shouted feeling Fuli's kick. Fuli quickly gets up and headbutts Rani, Rani rolls and hits a rock, but Rani was not done she got back up and looked at Fuli in the eyes. "You can't beat me Fuli I'm the queen and leader of the Night Pride" Rani insisted. "Rani I'm the fastest my speed will help me" Fuli replied. Rani and Fuli exchanged hateful looks at each other and charged at each other again.

As Fuli and Rani kept trying to hurt each other Talon and Skip watched from the trees, "Who do you think will win" Skip asks. "Who cares becuase, either way, we win" Talon answered evilly. As Talon and Skip watched Rani and Fuli continued to attack each other Fuli got some hits on Rani from her side but Rani also got a few scratches on Fuli. They both back up and they both started panting, Rani charged for Fuli legs but Fuli quickly moved to the side and kicked Rani into the water. As Fuli was limping away from the water Rani pulled Fuli in and they were fighting in the water. "What's wrong Fuli don't like water" Rani teased. Fuli brings her head up to breath and tried to get Rani off her back, Fuli rolls underwater and flips Rani over. Fuli quickly paddles to shore and starts coughing and shaking the water off. Rani slowly got out of the water and laid on the ground. Both Fuli and Rani had leg injuries. Rani slowly gets back up and then Fuli slowly got back up. Once again Fuli and Rani both charged at one another to get the other down.

Meanwhile At The Tree Of Life

The Lion Guard was walking near the tree of life looking for Fuli, but as Kion runs he bumps into Baliyo. Kion and Baliyo get up, "Sorry Kion" Baliyo apologized, "No I'm sorry" Kion apologize. After they apologized to each other the Lion Guard and The Night Pride were face to face. "Kion why are you in such a hurry," Surak asked. "Sorry Surak we've been looking for Fuli all day" Kion explained. "Woah we've been looking for Rani all day" Scout explained. "Maybe we should all look together" Bunga suggested. "Bunga is right if we all look maybe we can find Rani and Fuli" Nirmala agreeing to Bunga suggestion. The Night Pride and Lion Guard were about to leave, "NIGHT PRIDE....LION GUARD!!" Ullu shouted flying down. "What's wrong Ullu," Surak asked, "word is spreading that two animals are fighting near the watering hole" Ullu reported. Kion looks at Anga, "Anga take a look" Kion asked. "YUP!" Anga replied flying up and looking at the watering hole. Anga was shocked about what she saw at the watering hole,  "KION!" Anga shouted and Anga quickly flew down to land beside the Night Pride and Lion Guard, "Anga what's wrong," Kion asked worriedly. Anga looks at everyone "ULLU WAS RIGHT TWO ANIMALS ARE FIGHTING FULI AND RANI!!!" Anga yelled. Everyone was shocked what Anga just said, "Are you sure it was Fuli and Rani?" Scout asked doubting Anga. "We Don't have time come on" Kion ordered running to the watering hole. The Lion Guard and Night Pride follow Kion heading for the watering hole.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL POST ONE EVERYDAY AT 4:00 EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.