Chapter 10 Kion's P.O.V/Nightmare part 2

Here is the second Part Hope You Enjoy.

Kion P.O.V

I was hanging on to the root and I heard someone coming, It was the cheetah again she told me to grab her paw. But I felt fear building up inside me again. She told me to look into her eyes and that's what I did, I looked up at her eyes. She was saying she's the fastest and I'm the fiercest, she mentioned something about a team I'm on called the lion guard. I was thinking that the other animals from before were part of it, she said it was more than a team and friendship. She said were family, and family helps family. As she spoke I looked down and saw big and sharp rocks making my fear of falling even worse my heart was pumping fast as I feared the worse. The cheetah told me to look at her for some reason I trusted her so I looked back at her. I tried reaching for her paw but I couldnt I even told her I can't. As I was about to give up and accept my fate she said something special. She told me I could because I'm the strongest lion she's ever met, she said we need you and when we looked at each other in the eyes she said I need you. I didn't want to let her down I gave it all I got and I grabbed her paw and she started to pull me up. As she pulled me up my head started to hurt then I was finally remembering things. After seeing images in my head I realized I was on the ground trying to catch my breath. I felt a paw on my side it was warm, I turned and saw it was Fuli I looked at her in the eyes it was beautiful all I said was Thank......You........Fuli before everything went black. My body hurt as I looked it was pitch black until green smoke was surrounding me. Who's there I yelled, then I heard an evil laugh and after hearing it I felt shivers go down my spine, I turned and saw SCAR. What are you doing here I asked.

"Kion what did I tell you," Scar said giving an evil grin.

"let me remind you Kion, At the end of the day we're like fire and the flame, we are the same" Scar said evilly.

"NO I'll never be like you scar" Kion yelled.

"You have the mark of evil, you will be me and you will KILL YOUR FRIENDS," Scar said coming closer to Kion.

Fuli P.O.V

I was trying to sleep but something kept nudging me I looked beside me and saw Kion moving around. "Kion...Kion" I whispered as I shook him. I noticed he was sweating I thought he was having a bad dream I need to wake him up I thought.

Fuli shook Kion and Kion stood up panting really hard.

"Woah Kion calm down," Fuli said as she came closer, Kion shook his head and saw Fuli. Kion continues exhaling but looked at Fuli. Kion sat down and Fuli sat down beside him, what happened Fuli asked.

I had a nightmare about scar Kion said in a tone of fear. "Kion scar is gone, no need to worry about him," Fuli said as support, then Fuli was having a flashback to what Buku said.........

"Follow your heart, your heart will lead you to happiness and happiness will lead you to love"

Fuli went closer to Kion and nuzzled her head against his side, Kion blushed and looked at Fuli in the eyes and saw Fuli blush too, but Kion let out a smile. Kion laid down and Fuli did too. Listen to me Kion, remember what I said "I'll always be at your side Fuli said smiling. Kion smiled back. "Thank you Fuli, I don't know what I'd do without you," Kion said as he laid his head down. Fuli put her paw on Kions mane and started moving her paw through it slowly, Kion was calming down until he fell asleep, Fuli put her head down and they both slept the night till morning.

NEXT CHAPTER THE GUARD WILL BE HEADED TO THE LAST MOJA KWA MOJA STONE SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT TOMORROW, LEAVE ANY COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED.