Chapter 32 Tough Choices

Character List:

(Lion Guard) Kion, Fuli, Beshte, Ono, Anga, Bunga, Makini

(Night Pride) Rani, Nirmala, Surak, Baliyo, Scout, Ullu, Queen Janna(Deceased)

(Villians) Zira, Makucha, Ora, Chuluun, Kiba, Ruby, Talon, Skip

(Animal Groups) Wolf Pack{Kiba and Ruby's}, Flying Squirrel Pack { Talon and Skip's}

(Other Animal Characters) Pinguino, Chase

The Lion Guard and Night Pride have been holding Rani and Fuli for a while now and they still won't give up. "Rani stop we're trying to help you" Surak added as Rani was trying to break Surak, and Baliyo's hold on her. "If you were really trying to help me you would let me go and let me finish that good for nothing cheetah" Rani swore to promise to end Fuli. Surak looked up towards Fuli to see if Bunga and Beshte were doing better. Even though Beshte is the strongest and is holding Fuli back, Fuli still tried to get out of Beshte and Bunga's hold. "Guys let me go I'm going to show Rani who's going to end who," Fuli remarked continuing to struggle. 

While they held Fuli and Rani, Nirmala and Makini were looking at both of them thinking, Ono and Anga land down beside Nirmala and Makini. "Have you figured out what the problem is yet" Ono asked. Nirmala and Makini sighed, "Well they both obviously show signs of anger and hatred" Makini added, "But we don't know why Rani and Fuli are mad at each other" Nirmala explained. "I may know" Kion answered walking over to Nirmala and Makini looking depressed, "What is it Kion," Makini asked worriedly. "Because of me" Kion revealed, everyone turned their heads in confusion. "What do you mean Kion," Bunga asked, while Kion said that Fuli and Rani just exchanged death stares zoning out everyone's conversations. Kion teared up and a tear dropped on the ground, Nirmala approaches Kion and puts her paw on his head, "Kion it's okay just tell us and we can help them" Nirmala insisted.

Kion wiped his tears and looked up to Nirmala, "They both love me" Kion answered taking the blame for the fight. Everyone eyes widened hearing the news Kion just shared, Nirmala reassured Kion, "Kion it's not your fault there is something more to this" Nirmala explained. Kion felt a little better and looked at Fuli and then Rani and felt horrible seeing their injuries. "So we let them settle this" Bunga asked confused, "NO!!" Everyone shouted at Bunga. Bunga backed up rubbing his head, "Right, what do we do then" Bunga asked. Surak looks at Nirmala, "Nirmala" Surak questioned,  "We need to calm them down somehow" Nirmala explained. When Nirmala explained Makini had an Idea.

"Wait I got it" Makini mentioned taking her staff out. "What are you doing Makini," Kion asked, Makini opened the gord and took out Tuliza, "Since Kion is healed we can use the Tuliza on Fuli and Rani" Makini explained. "That's brilliant Makini" Kion agreeing to Makini idea. Makini took some blossoms and so did Nirmala, "I'm not eating that" Rani scoffed. Nirmala placed her paw on a pressure point on Rani's neck forcing her to scream in pain and when they yelled Nirmala put the Tuliza in quickly. "Sorry Fuli" Makini apologized beforehand and Makini did the same thing Nirmala did to Rani.

Fuli and Rani coughed as the Tuliza went down their throats and their heads were hurting, after several minutes of headaches Rani shook her head and opened her eyes grunting. "Urgh, what happened," Rani asked feeling her head, Fuli said the same thing and the Lion Guard and Night Pride were more confused. "Baliyo, Surak what are you doing" Rani questioning why Baliyo and Surak had her pinned. "Bunga, Beshte what are you doing," Fuli asked confused why Bunga and Beshte had Fuli pinned down. "Nirmala what happened," Kion asked confused, "I'm not sure it looks why they don't remember fighting" Nirmala. Fuli and Rani were shocked what Nirmala said and they both grunted feeling pain, "We fought" Rani and Fuli asked together in shock and confusion.

The Night Pride and Lion guard all looked at each other thinking about what to do now, "So what now" Bunga questioned. "Could you get off please" Rani begged, Surak and Baliyo looked skeptical. "Beshte, Bunga could you get off too" Fuli begged, but Beshte and Bunga looked at each other Skeptical. "Sorry Rani and Fuli not yet you two missed a lot" Kion explained.

Meanwhile In The Backlands

Mama Binturong hung on a tree watching the others below, Ora was smashing rocks with his tail, Chuluun was practicing her speed, and Ruby and the wolves practiced their teamwork and strategy. Inside the cave, Zira, Makucha, and Kiba were discussing about their plan to invade the outlands. "Once we have a location, we can come up with a better plan to attack the pride lands" Zira explained. "Fine, we'll listen to your idea" Makucha agreed, after a few minutes Talon glides into the cave and Kiba is the first to see Talon, "Talon your back" Kiba exclaimed. Talon landed on a rock in front of Kiba, Makcuha, and Zira. Zira looks at Talon. "Well, did your plan work," Zira asked. Talon smiled evilly, "Yes it did Rani and Fuli have attacked they both hurt each other as we speak the Lion Guard and Night Pride are distracted with them" Talon explained. "Perfect, that means they won't be here anytime soon" Makucha added.

"Well done Talon" Kiba congratulated, as Kiba said that Shupavu crawled in and everyone saw her, "Am I interupting" Shupavu excused. "No, you're just on time" Zira insisted, "Well I got some good news Kovu and Kiara wedding is two days from now at pride rock" Shupavu reported. Zira smiled evilly, "Finally, good work Shupavu" Zira mentioned before Shupavu nodded and left leaving the cave. Zira turned to look at Kiba and Makucha, "Gather your forces and Be Prepared" Zira ordered. Quickly Makucha and Kiba left to gather the others while Zira walked over to Talon, "Head back to the tree of life and make sure your plan contiues" Zira ordered. "Of course" Talon replied before leaving the cave too.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL TRY MY BEST TO POST ONE CHAPTER UPDATE A DAY. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.