Prologue

,,Where are you going, sissy?" was the question of your 5-year-old version to the girl standing by the door. Your sister.

,,Work." she replied with a slight smile.

,,Are you leaving us forever?" you sobbed, tears filling your childish eyes. The girl kneeled down to be in the same height as you. She reached out her hand and softly wiped the tears that escaped your eyes from your cheeks.

,,I would never leave you, (Y/N). Never. Remember that.."

You calmed down a little and looked into your sister's eyes. ,,Promise?"

,,Promise." she smiled and before she could stand up you hugged her around knees. The girl laughed and took you to her hands. ,,I will be voicing an angel. Alice Angel. I know you're gonna love her." she whispered in your ear.

,,Allison, it's time to go," your mom said, also with tears in the corners of her eyes. ,,We'll miss you. But we're very proud of you, honey."

,,Thank you, mom." Allison smiled, giving mom and dad a last hug. Then she looked at you as you were sadly standing by the door, your cheeks red from tears.

,,I love you, sissy." you said between your sobs.

,,I love you too, hissy sissy. I will miss you. But don't forget, we'll be together again, soon."

With these words she hugged you for the last time and headed to her car where she put her luggage. Joey Drew Studios were on the other side of the country, but fortunately for the employees, the studio apartments were available.

Allison rewinded the key and started the car. She waved at you, and as she rode down the road, you were slowly loosing a sight of her, until she eventually disappeared completely.

,,Mom? Dad? Can I move to Allison's room now?"

3 years later

Since your beloved sister left, you moved into her room. There you had a special shelf with the Alice Angel character label where you kept all the letters from her. Right now you have them spread out on your bed and you're reading them.

How are you, hissy sissy? I'm doing great. Colleagues are very nice, except for one lady who's luckily not working here anymore. Well, there is also one man. Thomas. I get along best with him. He's a repairman. Actually, he invited me to dinner tonight, so keep your fingers crossed for me. Listen to mom and dad. I'm thinking about you.
Love, Allison Pendle.

,,(Y/N)! Come down for lunch!"

,,Going, mom!" you shouted and put all Allison's letters back in place. You ran into the kitchen and sat down at the table, but before you started eating your food, you were interrupted by the doorbell.

,,Sweetie, go open." your mom, who was preparing the food said. You obeyed and walked to the door. When you opened, you jumped from joy. Your sister was standing there!

,,Allison!" you shouted with a happy voice and hugged her. Only then you noticed that there was a man standing behind her, whom you had known for some time. Thomas Connor. Allison's boyfriend. After a few months working in the studio, they got together and since then, Tom has been spending Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter with your family. He was a good man. You liked him. So did your parents. Sometimes he even repaired your fridge or stove.

,,Hi Tom." you smiled and also greeted him with a hug.

,,Hey, kiddo, how are you?"

,,Good, thanks."

,,Allison, honey, welcome. Tom, you too. How was the ride?" mom asked.

,,Actually pretty good," Allison exclaimed. ,,Tom and I have been arguing all the way how we will tell you."

,,Tell what?" your father asked, sipping from his coffee.

,,We are getting married!" Allison smiled, reaching out her hand. A beautiful engagement ring was glittering on her ring finger. Your eyes sparkled from happiness. ,,Can I be a bridesmaid?"

,,That was my plan from the very beginning." Allison laughed, grabbing Tom's hand. A few months later, the wedding happened. For you, it was the most fairy talish wedding you could have ever imagined. You were happy that your sister finally found her other half and gave you a lot of wedding dances. Also the wedding cake was very good.

4 years later

Today you were celebrating your 12th birthday. From morning you were running around the house and helping your mom with birthday lunch. When everything was ready, you sat back at the table and waited for Allison to come with her husband.

But that never happened.

You've been waiting for hours with your parents, calling your sister, but for nothing. Parents even called to the studio, but there was no answer. You went to the police and filed a contract about the missing persons. Your little brain wasn't loosing hope that Allison would return home in the coming days, and everything would be as before. But since then, everything changed. Nothing has ever been like before.

Hope you liked prologue for this book. Chapter one is already published so scroll down and go read it, if you want you can write a comment what do you think:)

A/N: What's your name?

Ink Bendy x Reader - Till Ink Do Us PartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara