Reflection

15k!❤️I can't even find the right words that express how much I am thankfull for you. You're so awesome and I'm so happy that you read my book. Thank you for every read, vote and comment. Love you all so much. Enjoy the chapter. Guess who's coming back in the next one uwu
-Sara

,,Oh my god.." Allison gasped in shock.

,,What is it?!" you screamed out in despair. Allison wanted to tell you what she was seeing, but suddenly you saw that she thought of something.

,,No...That's impossible..." she whispered.

,,What are you talking about?"

,,Were you resurrected via the ink machine?!"

You were shocked and afraid, so you didn't get anything out of yourself except the shaky breaths escaping your lips.

,,Answer me!" Allison screamed, grabbing you by the shoulders. You saw fear and hopelessness in her eyes.

,,N-no.." you stammered.

Allison stood up and hopelessly buried her face in Tom's chest.

,,What are we going to do?" she whispered. Tears were running down her cheeks.

,,What happens if ink absorbs my whole body?" you asked carefully, looking at the wolf and your sister.

She remained silent.

,,Allison, please..." you whispered. ,,You have to tell me."

Allison pulled away from Tom and looked at you with a sad and concerned expression.

,,If it spreads to the whole body..." she breathed out. ,,It will kill you."

Another sharp pain passed through your body. You bit your lips, trying not to scream. You were weak, but you couldn't tell your sister. You didn't want her to be worried more than she already was.

,,What about the book?" Tom suddenly asked.

,,Of course!" Allison cried out with a hint of hope in her voice. She took the book from the ground and handed it to you.

The couple sat down behind you and looked at the pages you were flipping through, hoping to find the necessary details.

,,Wait," Allison stopped you when she saw the certain page. ,,Go back to the two previous ones."

You obeyed her and went back two pages, to the one where Alice was torturing you.

,,Allison I don't want to be-"

,,Look! Here!"

You all looked down at Allison's finger and the text that was under it. You all read it quietly. But for you it was the hardest thing to do. You remembered all the pain that Alice has caused you, and how she has taken you away from Bendy.

,,Oh god.."Allison whispered. ,, She... she wanted to remove your vocal cords..?"

Without a word, you nodded and sighed. ,,Did you find anything?"

,,I think that I did.."

Tom lifted up his head and looked at the pages your sister was reading.

,,Here it says that she has injected ink directly into your vein on your left hand so that she could later mix your voices into one. The source of your pain and from where the ink spreads is from your left hand.. (Y/N)! That's the reason!"

,,Should I feel happier knowing why am I dying?" you asked sarcastically.

,,Of course!" she cried out. ,,We just have to find an antidote and stop the spread."